Pak Suzuki Motor Company Limited

Pak Suzuki Motor Company Limited Employee Reviews

Pakistan17 reviews
Professionalism at its peak, supervisors, managers, and colleagues are very helpful and collaborative. Lot of grooming and development programs with international trainings.
Pak Suzuki Motor Company Limited is a subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation Japan, one of the most prominent automobile manufacturers in the world. Pak Suzuki is the largest automotive company in Pakistan employing a diversified workforce. Our most valued asset is our employees. We provide a challenging and conducive working environment with tremendous growth opportunities. We believe in continuous development of our employees through trainings. Our employees continuous efforts and hard work has made us the market leader in Pakistan.
Although I was in a corporate sector irrespective of my engineering department but as an internee I enjoyed the period as being intern there. Working environment and learning atmosphere both are ready to welcome you at Pak Suzuki.
A very good place for learning for Industrial Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Automotive Engineers and Supply Chain Professionals.
Pros
Company Culture and Facilities
Cons
So Lengthy Working Hours
It is a good company for fresh graduates .Fresh graduates can learn much more than any other company, due to Japanese management culture.Many chances to visit japan for technical training.
Pros
Free Lunch and Transport
Cons
Long working hours, promotion
Timings are really tough I have learned and still learning many things regarding Supply chain and Vendor management etc. There is a Japanese Culture, they follow uniformity and time accuracy Enjoyable part of job in lunch where when I sit my friends of different department
Pros
Free Lunch and Breakfast, Pick and drop in AC van, Medical
Cons
Short breaks, no indoor games or sport activities
Pak suzuki is very good employer and provide better facilities to every worker.I feel proud that i was the part of it for a long time.Management gave me trust and confidence for giving me key post and recognised my working style and experiance.
The workplace environment is very nice and they follow the workplace tradition of Japanese which is interesting, The hierarchy is defined very clearly which helps employee to work efficiently.
Its a good and market leader multinational in Pakistan, If Pak Suzuki review its career path policy of the employees it would be great place to work of the country.
Pros
Bonus, Healthcare, leaves
Cons
Slow growth
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pak Suzuki Motor Company Limited?
the work is enjoyable but working hours are too long, learned about finance and audit, management is good, workplace culture is a bit like government organization, meeting expectations is the hardest part and the most enjoyable is the learning gained.
Pros
Free lunches, transport, uniform
Cons
very long working hours
To serve in a progressive organization having provision for creativity and innovation. An organization having challenging work environmental, result oriental and possessing corporate culture where one can find a lucid career path.
Thursday is most busy and typical day at work. i learned alot from seniors. Management is very good and cooperative all the time. Co- workers are fantastic and i miss then till date. there were no hardest part of the job. Our annual positive and targets achievements announcement is most enjoyable part of job.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No long hours
Pak Suzuki is the largest automotive company in Pakistan employing a diversified workforce. Our most valued asset is our employees. We provide a challenging and conducive working environment with tremendous growth opportunities. We believe in continuous development of our employees through trainings. Our employees’ continuous efforts and hard work has made us the market leader in Pakistan.
Its not like one is working a multinational organization which is market leader as well. Work timings are really hard to manage as they start from 0725hrs to 1640hrs. The over all pay structure of the organization is not according to current market. The working environment is like working in a poor government organization with not great opportunities for learning and grooming of individuals.
Pros
Lunch at subsidies rates and pick n drop.
Cons
Worklife balance and growth & learning environment.
Not face any big thing yeah in normal routine work some hurdles and problems came.
As soon as i graduated i landed my first job at Suzuki motor Company(Pakistan). Suzuki Motor Company is the biggest Multi National automotive manufacturer in Pakistan, with over 80 retail dealership spread all over Pakistan. Working in a Japanese cultured company i learned 3 things honesty, punctuality & hard work. We were given a certain number of dealerships in our region and we have to generate reports regarding their monthly performance and help them in growing their business. Meeting and discussing different aspects with highly experienced business owners was one of the key learning and grooming factor for me. The company have a nice healthy environment for its employees.
This organization serves as the purposeful nursery for the fresh engineering graduates.people often stay for a longer period in this organization but those who stay get the benefits later in their career.
Pros
Free lunch, transportation to and from home, car, laptop