Pakistan Microbiological Associates

Pakistan Microbiological Associates Employee Reviews for Field Service Engineer

Field Service Engineer4 reviews
Pakistan4 reviews

Field Troubleshooting Work

Work on the basis of the Service call including the Troubleshooting the issues in the Automation Chemistry Analyzer Used for the Routine and special Chemistry Blood tests.

Pros

Mobile bill, fuel

Cons

when no work free

Brainstorming Organization

When we worked on any customer site we get new things from instrument and learn it. Everyday we learn anything new about application and engineering aspect of instruments. Usually practical works make us perfect and doing on hand training.

Working in the company giving technical services & manage all the worked load in an appropriate manner

 Working as an Field Service Engineer, Provides Technical Services to the customers .Provide on-site installation, validation and commissioning of American Company (Beckman Coulter) Electro Medical instruments, Perform hands-on on-site troubleshooting, service and repairs, Provide on-site training to the customers, Timely and professionally handle field service calls and issues arising from the field service visits, Communicate with the Customer to ensure satisfaction and implement any necessary corrective actions.

Pros

Technical knowledge, Medical, Fuel, Meal & Ancientrivers

Cons

No time to return home.

Learning

Job was good...Many new things to learn...i work hard there and new environment.....co workers were operative.....late night working in one day is very hard but good day when there is no work in whole day..management is not so good in company need to improve

Pros

Travelling

Cons

Long hour job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pakistan Microbiological Associates. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits