PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED

PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED Employee Reviews

Pakistan156 reviews

Formal working environment

It is a company to work with average salary and benefitsHigh level of learning opportunitiesOverall working environment is relaxed not so such tenseThere is no job security with high power Politics

Pros

Group Life insurance Family Medical Subsidized lunch

Cons

No job security

self-motivated team member and a pleasure to work with. He demonstrates superior technical ability and produces work of exceptional qualities

It’s incredibly rare that anyone would pick up the phone and call you up with feedback. Instead, your customers take to social media to talk about you. That’s why it’s essential to harness your most public-facing customer service touchpoint and join in on the conversation.

was great experience

good management,good working environment,cooperative staff,humble and helping people,learning and grooming environment,the have alot of motivate the employees

Very informative and skilled team

About review in PTCL was incredible, they give us much work doing interview calls, taking interviews, dealing with employees, and dealing with employees' families on their pensions. To manage employee social security, health insurance, and pensioners.

Pros

Yes sometimes teas

Cons

Yes for 10 minutes

ptcl

job is job management good and very disciplined, workplace culture is very respectfully and the most enjoyable part of the job Installation of new connection

Very good

The most enjoyable part of job, Learning to days, Work place culture very good, Management, Fibre repairing in company, Full time job, Tower device attach&sitting device, Router sitting,

supportive environment, activities apart from field learning.

6 weeks Internship at PTCL was really a life learning tenure. apart from technical skills, it was a platform that teaches management and improves overall skills that a person require to blend in a organization.

Good place for starters

PTCL enables freshers with rich experience of learning and hands-on training. I will highly recommend the fresh graduate to take advantage of the opportunities.

Productive and fun work place

Had an excellent experience of working at PTCL. Got some wonderful and fully functional staff. Professional atmoshphere with various progressive opportunies

Baised annual assessment leads to unfair remuneration and creats problems for succession planning and retention

Incompetent staff hired at the top teirs consider competent direct subordinate staff as a direct threat to their positions and hence do not fill out their annual assessments fairly.

Productive and fun place to work in

EXCELLENT PLACE TO WORK IN.. Typical day is quite busy at PTCL Management is very customer oriented Workplace culture is good Sales is the hardest part of the job

Productive and fun workplace.

Starting of a work day is with daily huddle done with Management in which day to day tasks, challenges and their solutions are decided. Management is visionary, they take care of their employees. I have learned the Planing, Leading, Organizing, Controlling and Actuating functions in the Training & Development section. Work under stress and accomplishment of tasks are the hardest part of the job.

Pros

Day Out, Company Lunch, Dinner and Bone fire events.

Cons

PTCL Health Care and Pension

Its the culture not the typical workplace.

My day starts with a chat with my team, getting to know what their activities are for that day. Have Tea with my team, and start discussing our mutual interests , hobbies besides touching the updates on the projects. The day is full of activities as my doors are always open to team and Peers alike, and don't mind even sitting at the floor with my team discussing each project and deliverables. Each day I try to learn something new from my team and peers and try to apply that in my domain.

very good and recommended for new comers.

very good and recommended for new comers. Best products. Best Customer Services. Best employees benefits. Best Internal coordination. Best coordination with external stakeholders. Employee recognition. Employee support. Best Medical indoor and outdoor support. Family care and support. Female are cared and honoured.

Pretty good place

Overall a good experience. It's a giant company with a huge portfolio to manage. You get to learn new things and experience a different kind of culture.

Productive and fun workplace

Switching Transmission and maintenance Customer Services I learned about PSTN, switching and transmission of phone calls that are spread in almost every area of the country.

Working enivormenent is very friendly.Internship at PTCL was a whole new experience

During time of internship there is no proper team work.I have done internship in fiber-optics and networking department .Main flaw of this company is not assign system to employ for learning purpose

Fun workplace

Company top management is good but lower management just forward the work to lower without checking that same information is already with them. Manager always escape himself instead to face/head the issue.

Pproductive

Productive and conducive environment everyone is treated with respect and juniors are give special attention. I have learned a great deal from this place about networking switching and optical fibre

Producing very positive Impacts.

I learned here discipline and many more. Management is hard working. Atmosphere is good.The hardest part of the job is to take calls frequently for seven hours.

There was quite much practical work related to Networking and IT.

It was a great place. The staff was very humble and polite. I learned cabling, networking, plugging, all the softwares on which the firm was dependent were introduced to me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?