PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED
View all PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED reviews

PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED

PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED Employee Review

Best Place

Best Place to learn and Progress if u want. environment is also good

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

Overall a good place to work

PTCL is telecom service Operator like AT&T,proving local , long distance and International Telecom service including Wire Line, wireless, Preferred Broadband Operator,Narrow-band, Internet, Corporate sales & solution, Data center, Majorly Government Owned and Operated by Etisalat. People around me in office are really friendly and have giving attitude.Most of them are 20 year plus experienced in the field of telecommunication. As my passion for networks, this is the best place to learn about nation-wide networks their inter-connectivity and the technology used. The job includes from gaining knowledge of the existing telecommunication (copper,wireless and optical) network and laying the network to the customer end. The process is composed of surveys, making feasibility reports, calculating approximate budgets, negotiations with sub cons, co ordination with several departments for allocating resources, configuring the equipment, testing the equipment and testing the service quality.Providing the best service.Entering in 2014,the one year will be completed being in here but still no employee here got any incentives mentioned above.The pay is fixed and will remain fixed this brings me to the point of nausea and compels me to move else where seeking a better opportunity for my advancement and my family's better future.

Pros

Effective Learning and Career Development opportunities are available.

Cons

immense pressure, affect on personal works.

PTCL Product affected by Mobile Companies.

There was a time when PTCL had a high wanted product as there was just a landline connection available to people of Pakistan not mobiles like present. Landline was product only given by PTCL at that time. After introducing of Mobile services by Mobile Companies, PTCL status was affected a lot due to this.

Pathetic Company

I have worked with PTCL for 2 years, During these two years arrogant management role was so pathetic. I will not recommend anyone to join this third class company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits