PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED
View all PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED reviews

PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED

PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED Employee Review

I am network administrator and also CCNA (R & S) certified

work in morning time. Learn a lot of things about networking means routing switching and trouble shooting. The culture of workplace is good and we are comfortable with that culture. And the enjoyable movement of our job is to learn something new .

2.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

it was a good experience to work for that company.

The staff was really helpful. Full learning environment, friendly environment, the manager was so nice with employe. Work tasks were not over loaded at all.
Same location

Productive and fun workplace.

Starting of a work day is with daily huddle done with Management in which day to day tasks, challenges and their solutions are decided. Management is visionary, they take care of their employees. I have learned the Planing, Leading, Organizing, Controlling and Actuating functions in the Training & Development section. Work under stress and accomplishment of tasks are the hardest part of the job.

Pros

Day Out, Company Lunch, Dinner and Bone fire events.

Cons

PTCL Health Care and Pension
Same location

Fun workplace

Company top management is good but lower management just forward the work to lower without checking that same information is already with them. Manager always escape himself instead to face/head the issue.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits