PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED
View all PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED reviews

PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED

PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED Employee Review

it was a good experience to work for that company.

The staff was really helpful. Full learning environment, friendly environment, the manager was so nice with employe. Work tasks were not over loaded at all.

Same role

I am network administrator and also CCNA (R & S) certified

work in morning time. Learn a lot of things about networking means routing switching and trouble shooting. The culture of workplace is good and we are comfortable with that culture. And the enjoyable movement of our job is to learn something new .

PTCL Product affected by Mobile Companies.

There was a time when PTCL had a high wanted product as there was just a landline connection available to people of Pakistan not mobiles like present. Landline was product only given by PTCL at that time. After introducing of Mobile services by Mobile Companies, PTCL status was affected a lot due to this.

Pathetic Company

I have worked with PTCL for 2 years, During these two years arrogant management role was so pathetic. I will not recommend anyone to join this third class company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?