PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED
View all PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED reviews

PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED

PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED Employee Review

Overall a good place to work

PTCL is telecom service Operator like AT&T,proving local , long distance and International Telecom service including Wire Line, wireless, Preferred Broadband Operator,Narrow-band, Internet, Corporate sales & solution, Data center, Majorly Government Owned and Operated by Etisalat. People around me in office are really friendly and have giving attitude.Most of them are 20 year plus experienced in the field of telecommunication. As my passion for networks, this is the best place to learn about nation-wide networks their inter-connectivity and the technology used. The job includes from gaining knowledge of the existing telecommunication (copper,wireless and optical) network and laying the network to the customer end. The process is composed of surveys, making feasibility reports, calculating approximate budgets, negotiations with sub cons, co ordination with several departments for allocating resources, configuring the equipment, testing the equipment and testing the service quality.Providing the best service.Entering in 2014,the one year will be completed being in here but still no employee here got any incentives mentioned above.The pay is fixed and will remain fixed this brings me to the point of nausea and compels me to move else where seeking a better opportunity for my advancement and my family's better future.

Pros

Effective Learning and Career Development opportunities are available.

Cons

immense pressure, affect on personal works.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

Best Place

Best Place to learn and Progress if u want. environment is also good
Same location

Productive and fun workplace.

Starting of a work day is with daily huddle done with Management in which day to day tasks, challenges and their solutions are decided. Management is visionary, they take care of their employees. I have learned the Planing, Leading, Organizing, Controlling and Actuating functions in the Training & Development section. Work under stress and accomplishment of tasks are the hardest part of the job.

Pros

Day Out, Company Lunch, Dinner and Bone fire events.

Cons

PTCL Health Care and Pension
Same location

Fun workplace

Company top management is good but lower management just forward the work to lower without checking that same information is already with them. Manager always escape himself instead to face/head the issue.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits