PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED
View all PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED reviews

PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED

PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED Employee Review

Ptcl

Like to work on Switch and router. To design, implement and maintain a small to medium sized networks.

Same role

i am professional

i am hard working and open minded person i love my work and i am good enough to handle all loads of work with my self there fore i just Got employ of the year award last month from PTCL (pakistan telecommunication company limited)
Same location

Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited

• Managing parts of construction projects. • Undertaking surveys. • Setting out sites and organizing facilities. • Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly. • Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials.

Pros

Good atmosphere, many things to learn, good management.
Same location

Dynamic opportunity provider to new talent

Pakistan telecommunication Company Limited is one of those companies which provides opportunities to the new talent of Pakistan , and the technical staff is also very cooperative to the new arrivals. I worked on the ZTE BTS. and Internal structure of WLL.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?