PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED
View all PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED reviews

PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED

PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED Employee Review

Starting professional life from a good company is an honor for me for me.

I have learn , time management , customer handling , complaint handling , leadership skill, training and development skills.

Pros

Annual dinner .

Cons

8 hour shift.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

Over all 20 years of work experience in different domain of telecommunication and IT. Productive and great place to work.

• As AM Regional Coordinator, responsible to manage all activities of NOC and DCN Site for monitoring and ensure smooth running of Network Elements (MSANs, MSAGs, OLTs, ONUs and WLL sites) through NMS clients & Trouble Ticket management through TeMIP & OVSD for entire South Zone(Sindh & Balouchistan). • Responsible for monitoring and smooth working of NMS clients of Huawei U2000, N2000 & ZTE N31. • Responsible for generating daily & monthly outages reports of Network Elements of entire South Zone (Sindh & Balouchistan). • Responsible for management of Trouble Tickets for NEs outages, Trouble Tickets assignments to concerned Field Coordinators, follow up for solution of issues & closing of Trouble Tickets. • Responsible for communication & coordination with vendors for solution of issues. • Really enjoyed to work with highly professional and helpful line managers and co-workers. • Didn't remember to find any hard time or part, as we were working as a team. • I think my whole carrier in organization was a enjoyable and unforgettable.
Same location

Productive and fun workplace.

Starting of a work day is with daily huddle done with Management in which day to day tasks, challenges and their solutions are decided. Management is visionary, they take care of their employees. I have learned the Planing, Leading, Organizing, Controlling and Actuating functions in the Training & Development section. Work under stress and accomplishment of tasks are the hardest part of the job.

Pros

Day Out, Company Lunch, Dinner and Bone fire events.

Cons

PTCL Health Care and Pension
Same location

Fun workplace

Company top management is good but lower management just forward the work to lower without checking that same information is already with them. Manager always escape himself instead to face/head the issue.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED
  • Starting professional life from a good company is an honor for me for me.