PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED Employee Reviews for Network Operations TechnicianReview this company
Network Operations Technician2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 184 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
PTCL is telecom service Operator like AT&T,proving local , long distance and International Telecom service including Wire Line, wireless, Preferred Broadband Operator,Narrow-band, Internet, Corporate sales & solution, Data center, Majorly Government Owned and Operated by Etisalat. People around me in office are really friendly and have giving attitude.Most of them are 20 year plus experienced in the field of telecommunication. As my passion for networks, this is the best place to learn about nation-wide networks their inter-connectivity and the technology used. The job includes from gaining knowledge of the existing telecommunication (copper,wireless and optical) network and laying the network to the customer end. The process is composed of surveys, making feasibility reports, calculating approximate budgets, negotiations with sub cons, co ordination with several departments for allocating resources, configuring the equipment, testing the equipment and testing the service quality.Providing the best service.Entering in 2014,the one year will be completed being in here but still no employee here got any incentives mentioned above.The pay is fixed and will remain fixed this brings me to the point of nausea and compels me to move else where seeking a better opportunity for my advancement and my family's better future.
Effective Learning and Career Development opportunities are available.
immense pressure, affect on personal works.
Was this review helpful?
See more PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 184 reviews
Ratings by category
3.7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
3.4 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.7 out of 5 stars for Management
3.6 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED
- What should you wear to an interview at PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED?5 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at the company?4 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED?4 people answered
- How does someone get hired at PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED? What are the steps along t…4 people answered
- Does PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED require pre-employment background checks? What kind …4 people answered
- What is covered by the health insurance at PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED?3 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED?3 people answered