PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED

PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED Employee Reviews for Regional Coordinator

Regional Coordinator2 reviews
Pakistan2 reviews

3.4Job Security & Advancement

Over all 20 years of work experience in different domain of telecommunication and IT. Productive and great place to work.

• As AM Regional Coordinator, responsible to manage all activities of NOC and DCN Site for monitoring and ensure smooth running of Network Elements (MSANs, MSAGs, OLTs, ONUs and WLL sites) through NMS clients & Trouble Ticket management through TeMIP & OVSD for entire South Zone(Sindh & Balouchistan). • Responsible for monitoring and smooth working of NMS clients of Huawei U2000, N2000 & ZTE N31. • Responsible for generating daily & monthly outages reports of Network Elements of entire South Zone (Sindh & Balouchistan). • Responsible for management of Trouble Tickets for NEs outages, Trouble Tickets assignments to concerned Field Coordinators, follow up for solution of issues & closing of Trouble Tickets. • Responsible for communication & coordination with vendors for solution of issues. • Really enjoyed to work with highly professional and helpful line managers and co-workers. • Didn't remember to find any hard time or part, as we were working as a team. • I think my whole carrier in organization was a enjoyable and unforgettable.

Starting professional life from a good company is an honor for me for me.

I have learn , time management , customer handling , complaint handling , leadership skill, training and development skills.

Pros

Annual dinner .

Cons

8 hour shift.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits