PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED

Pakistan156 reviews

Clear
3.4Job Security & Advancement

Formal working environment

It is a company to work with average salary and benefitsHigh level of learning opportunitiesOverall working environment is relaxed not so such tenseThere is no job security with high power Politics

Pros

Group Life insurance Family Medical Subsidized lunch

Cons

No job security

supportive environment, activities apart from field learning.

6 weeks Internship at PTCL was really a life learning tenure. apart from technical skills, it was a platform that teaches management and improves overall skills that a person require to blend in a organization.

Good place for starters

PTCL enables freshers with rich experience of learning and hands-on training. I will highly recommend the fresh graduate to take advantage of the opportunities.

Productive and fun work place

Had an excellent experience of working at PTCL. Got some wonderful and fully functional staff. Professional atmoshphere with various progressive opportunies

Productive and fun place to work in

EXCELLENT PLACE TO WORK IN.. Typical day is quite busy at PTCL Management is very customer oriented Workplace culture is good Sales is the hardest part of the job

Pretty good place

Overall a good experience. It's a giant company with a huge portfolio to manage. You get to learn new things and experience a different kind of culture.

good working place

good company to work with good resources to establish your self in highly compitative environment where you can strengthin your skills and to grow further in your career.

Productive and nice workplace to learn

it was very excellent experience for me to work with PTCL . I learn a lot during my work in PTCL as the whole staff and enviroment was very friendly to work.

good environment

good cultural and friendly environment but no opportunity for promotion because of contract base thats why i am no comfortable with this type of job type

A company under transformation

A company which is under cultural transformation, much better than other companies of the same size but still many things needs improvements like work life balance, incentives, rewards and recognition.

Pros

job security, learning opportunity

Cons

work life balance, low salaries, legacy employees old culture

Work Place

The only one largest telecommunication company in Pakistan phones internet . I get training of technician and technical from this company. Its an excellent organization to work with. Very conducive work environment & variety of learning opportunities. Management here is very professional & result oriented, Workplace culture is conducive & equal opportunities for every employee.Management is very keen to provide best of the best services to the valued customers in competitive environment. Company employees are self motivated & willing workers. The most enjoyable part that every one has freedom to work and can express their ideas freely. Management is very energetic & forward moving. Chances of growth are very high.

Pros

Extensive learning opportunities

Best working environment

low salaries as compare to market but very relaxed and environment and has the job security. It is a great place to learn and face different challenges , which is very helpful to learn and grow.

Pros

Free Medical

Cons

Low salaries

productive and professional

My experience is great I have learned how to work as a professional employee under telecommunication company .I have learned technical words in a formal way .

Pros

have vast promotional chances

Great Working Environment

friendly staff, no workload, lively managers, professional workplace. transport facility. Cons No additional benefits. no promotion prospects, no future growth, professional politics, lobby system

Pros

Refreshment

Cons

1 to 2 hrs in exceptional circumstances

Productive for Beginners

It was beginning step in my professional career when I joined PTCL. The office culture was quite good and productive, where new comers were given due response and chance to work on field. I enjoyed my days at PTCL office in the team. Learned a lot from field staff about practical hindrances faced by them during execution of projects. For the First time I had a chance of Customer Support team, where I learnt about issues faced by them in broadband services and worked on their resolution within time limits.

Pros

Good Corporate Culture

Cons

Salary and Staff shortage

Place to start your carrier

I joined PTCL as internee and it was a great experience very professional way of dealing things thier employees give you proper chance to learn things.

Pros

annaul bonuses, three leaves/month, insurance etc.

Cons

a lot of work for each employee

Competitive environment and chance of advancment

It is one of the leading company of telecomunication in pakistan and i learn alot from it. They recognize your ability and use that way. They honor employes time to time monetary and acknowlesge their achievments

I am network administrator and also CCNA (R & S) certified

work in morning time. Learn a lot of things about networking means routing switching and trouble shooting. The culture of workplace is good and we are comfortable with that culture. And the enjoyable movement of our job is to learn something new .

Need improvement in Management

I started internship but management and technical team was not very helpful and sometimes even rude. Working environment is not professional. Even it was unpaid internship.

Professional working environment

PTCL is providing a professional working environment where new inductee may enhance their skills, a competitive environment exist and PTCL also facilitate to the students and help them to manage their shifts with study.

Pros

Free Lunch, Free Landline, Free Internet, Free Smart TV

Cons

Limited growth Opportunities, Third Party Hiring

a place to learn from actual work force.

A very good place for fresh grduates to have a closer insight at the telecom structure. team leads are very helpful. sometimes work load is too much travelling and learning from the people who are actually working on realtime systems

Pros

Good learning

Cons

work load sometimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?