Pakistan tobacco company

Pakistan tobacco company Employee Reviews

Overall i had a great time working with Pakistan Tobacco company. The management team is good. All the team members are very helping and eager to help each other.
its a Distribution based job in which Brand Ambassadors are hired to promote the local cigarette brand. Uniform, Ipad are given to him to go and introduce the particular brand with local population.
Its an awesome job. I have learned alot of things in here. Great place of learning. Here management isbvery kind. The hardest part of job is in late time working..
Most enjoyable part of the job.Enjoyed alot at my work tenure.This was a geart learning process for me.Oveall Team worlcultur at worplace was excellent
Company should hire the minimum boys to whom they can regular job not for project working because in this way every body spoils. Company is very perfect platform where any person can growth rapidly.
Salary is good in Pakistan Tobacco Company but there is not professional management, working environment and workplace culture was not good and there was not security of job.
I have learned how to achieved market goals and captured market share of your own brands through excellent communications skills.I have also being a changed person from where i stood in first day and now in present.
Every day was wonderful, opening new horizons. Giving new hopes, pouring towering confidence to surmount challenges and great expectations. To be a part of management is not less than an honor, it is a pride that keeps one moving. A competitive atmosphere with a family like bonding giving the urge to do something greater. To maintain dignity , integrity and honor all the time. Learning and enhancement in knowledge because of courses and training at different times was something really awesome and memorable.
Pros
Career development
Cons
Big name, big responsibilities
Yeah it's undoubtely a good company with a handsome salary package. I went for an interview to shah re faisal at hrsg outgoing source, the experience was great and i have enjoyed my job very much the reason i left the job, their contract with PTC was over and they hired a new agency who's name is smollan but unfortunately they didn't hired the same batch who was with hrsg.
 Efficiently performing on job training wherein completed a successful bidding process for installation of the solar panel system at Leaf Depot Faujoon and for backup generators for leaf depot
 Skillfully supervising illumination (lighting) system of cigarette factory that includes calculation of luminance (LUX) level of PMD & SMD and calculation of light loss factor, UGR factor, RA factor using minimum degree of protection
i learn many things in this company...and i improve my confidence during work period and observe many thing by different minds of people.i enjoy my job period in this company...
i have good working experience with Pakistan tobacco company.
it is a good company which provide handsome salary packages or entertainment atmosphere.
I have a lot of learning in different departments in my privious Jobs history, I have learn about the teamwork, management,Enviorenmental effects and stress management, I enjoyed in every moment of work place.
I really enjoyed my teneour in PTC as sales promotion officer with alot of lessiure and learning skills. Staf and Management both were very co- operative. Flexible working hours wih lunch and prayers break.
Pros
We enjoyed free lunches and dinners with staff and mamagement monthly.
Cons
Sometimes we work for long hours but we enjoyed it.
I learned alot regarding the organisational structure and what practically experienced the know how of the centralized structure. Gained experience of MS Office. Conducted interviews.
Pros
Food, Allowances
Cons
Some personnel of management are disgrace to this firm.
typical day at work
Caring employer especially in terms of diversity

i have achieved all challenges Because i want to earn more

Its a caring Company providing immense opportunities for personal and professional development. Again it is one of the good pay masters. Being a multinational one gets a fair amount of overseas exposure and experience as well. Indeed one of the best working environments.
It was good job experience with Pakistan tobacco company. There was many things to learn. If we go anywhere we can't find any environment according to our nature.
Each day is full of meaningful experience. A lot to learn. Workplace is not friendly. Management is strong and cooperating. Hardest place is harsh working environment. Most enjoyable is the scope of learning
all the days were normal,i learned much like how to control your emotions,team spirit,handle the pressure,the managment was just good,but culture was outstanding.
Working at Pakistan Tobacco Company has been a great experience for me. I interned in the Finance Department.
People were very professional and organized and loyal to the organization.

The management had an open door policy and would love to interact with employees.

A great organization with amazing culture to work with.
Pros
Free Five Star Lunches, Outclass Location of the Office
Cons
Requires Commitment
A place where international level of set of rules are provided to be maintained. workers and officers have a clear understanding both at work and personally
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pakistan tobacco company. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4