Palm

Palm Employee Reviews

Overall good workforce.

I as an employee was treated fairly and also well taken care of at Island Palm Communities. The benefits were more than expected and I would highly recommend a job/career there.

super expérience

Expérience très enrichissantes. j'y ai beaucoup appris.

journée typique

à effectuer délogements clients leur donnant des raisons pas toujours véridiques

Pros

personnelle efficace

Cons

pas d'avantage en nature

productive and best place to work

its was an awsome experience. regret messing up that job. working with animals that need a second chance is the best and there is not a better place to get that experience than at plam valley animal center.

Pros

animals, and animal lovers

Fast Paced, fun enviornment

Palm Beach Tan was an easy, fast paced, competitive job. Management was fantastic and dependable. Reliability on other co-workers was the only down fall. Over all I recommend working there.

Pros

Free tanning

Cons

non reliable co workers

Palm House Recovery Centers goes above and beyond the normal sober living community.

With a caring and dedicated staff, this is the ideal place to work if you are in the field of recovery. The staff is supportive and makes work fun! It was a pleasure being part of the Palm House team.

Pros

benefits, supportive staff.

Cons

stressful

não tenho muito a falar

Eles vieram com cultura de fora para fazer o trabalho e não investiu muito nos funcionários que tinham. Hoje nem se fala mais nela no brasil.

Pros

horario flexivel

Cons

Ter só 15 minutos para descansar as pernas

Starting job in this field

The work day was fast paced, constantly something to do. I enjoyed the fast paced work and worked well under pressure and stress. The management could be better.

Upbeat and interactive learning environment for children.

This facility, labeled as Palm, is actually The Gymnastics Academy. It is a wonderful, trustworthy place to send you children to learn basic gymnastics or even be involved in playful physical activity.

Excellent

My hours varied at this position. I worked anywhere from 30 to 50 hours per week. I was able to enhance my administrative skills at this position I worked with a great team!

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Palm?

Good training and I met good friends there

Worked from 7 to 7 5 days a week. I learned lots about the manufactured home business. Management was good but there was a high turnover of management. The hardest part of the job was the long long lead time from selling a home to getting paid. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my customers.

Pros

Training

Cons

Lack of support

more work, less staff

i left this position in search of better opportunities amongst other reasons. i cannot like most go thru life without medical insurance provided by my employer. i never have.

Pros

few

Cons

many

Mixed

Palm doesn't exist anymore, so who cares? I really enjoyed the people on my team, but folks on other teams were a mixed bag. It was a good experience at the time.

Needs improvement

Too much work to be accomplished in 1 shift, major lack of teamwork among nurses, and poor communications among staff. Love what I do, overwhelmed by my work environment.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Lack of teamwork

Great Place to Work

The Palm is a great place to work, with a staff consisting of mostly veteran employees. Because the Palm is a great place to work, the turn-over rate, is what I would call low. However, this does make things difficult when it comes to advancement. Although, from my experience, the Palm does like to promote from within.

Pros

Competative Wages, Monthly Bonuses for hourly employees

Cons

Mostly Veteran Employees, thus making advancement difficult

Another lovely friendly environment with lots of nice engaging persons

I absolutely loved the fact that i had a chance of meeting so many different persons from different countries background and environments,It was a dream come true experience because i love experiencing new positive changes and trying out different things.Talking to people about my culture and my goals and dream as well.

Pros

free bus, uniforms

Cons

Not enough recognition from management towards staff for all their hard work.

fun and flexible time work

very smooth work . I enjoy dealing with customers. seasonal work some time of the year there is nothing to do .

Pros

free trips

Cons

short breaks

Don't work here and expect to keep your job if you don;t look like a supermodel

A terrible place to work, they will let people go with no notice or cause and laid the entire crew at a location off because they said "they didn't want any of the dinosaurs back and that the staff was either too old or fat and they wanted young "model" staff"If you got two days off a month you were lucky because they refuse to spend more money on staff and to save 10$ an hour they fired the hostess' for no other reason other than save 10 bucks.

Cons

laid all staff off after promising to transfer or keep their jobs.

Ambiente muito tranquilo

Dia tipico do trabalho muito agitado, eu aprendi em diagnosticar, manusiar e dar manutenção no mesmo, a gerencia da empresa é muito equilibrada e os meus amigos de trabalho muito tranquilos e copetentes em sua obrigações, parte dificio do trabalho era diagnosticar e explicar para o cliente o porque do defeito do mesmo.

Pros

otima

Cons

salario nao era adequadro

Enjoy working with the elderly

It's a team effort to rehabilitate and strengthen the elderly, but its job well worth it.

Productive and independent workplace.

Great company to work for. I really enjoyed this job because it allowed me to grow as a marketing rep. They also rewarded us for our hard work. I like to travel, and was able to do so with this job.

Pros

travel, gas cards, met interesting people.

Cons

did not see my co-workers, or boss that often, i was on my own most of the time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Palm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits