PEL Employee Reviews

Pakistan20 reviews
The great experience that i have in PEL during my internship was that the management and the employees are very collaborative with me. They made me able to learn how to work with the staff in a pleasant
atmosphere during working hours.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
Good atmosphere and some good charters as well. work as an internee. Good management high security. Good food. Balanced timing. workers are skilled and good in work.
Everything was good there except the people's above you and the security is too tight and they ask to many questions on daily basics which irritates everyone but the working there was one of the best experience I'll have
I learnt many networking things from PEL which i did not know before.Like how you can check the IP address of your device which you have been using or IP address configuration.
after sir check my performance and every worker in PEL regularly base.Sir you have any helper employee and every worker. Every worker has been sport of your PEL Appliances very Good.
we have learning the communication skill and customer dealing.
we have learning the information of software and implement in future on other opportunities.
Pros
Cons
health care
We would go to work every day at the assembly line and see how appliances were being manufactured from scratch. It was an interesting process in the start but one that we quickly got used to.

Overall there was nothing new happening, no innovation took place, the people there didn't talk to each other, they just worked and left.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the challenge that was given to us, to optimize space while automatizing part of the assembly line.
Pros
Small breaks during payer timings
Cons
Monotonous work
Our team in pel is a good work and team works.
I am in started at 10-Feb-2016 in depart industrial Relation & Administration (IR&A) to 10-april-2016

14-april-2016 to continue job . in this duration of pel many thing learn
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Break time is good time
I complete my task every day. In IT department application design done by me for their application that are used in PEL.
In RND I learned how manage my time, quality of work ,meeting deadlines, using multiple software for example word excel, MS word,

online text to voice software,upgarde Application and very important thing is testing(black box testing).

I have done work as a SQA(software quality assurance) PEL application and give suggestion for their improvement design of their application.

I enjoyed my job.
Pros
i work as a internee so they provide free lunch.
Cons
free health care
day start with visit the relative section of my field.

I learn how electrical things make and how the machinery work and what is the procedure

Management is great.

Hard is they never allow to do anything just observe and making report.

I enjoy my all work

Everything is good i just spend 5 to 6 months and all are great.
Pros
Free lunch and tea
Cons
break for one hour
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PEL?
Good Experience Work In Good Envoirnment , very Good Managment , Learning Envoirnment ,, How we can Design transformers,, Production Of Transformers,, Testing Of different type transformers
I worked In Oil & Gas , in power plants ants,and industry I have experience in Instrument Instaleshion maintenence Calibration and loop cheking etc and aloso work other some places
Being an engineering industry it is really helpful in learning. Moreover there punctuality and working environment is great. The colleagues are friendly and professional.
Pros
Free Lunches
This is my best company. Here management is very helpful nature.
Here we can get good opportunity for learning perfect employer skills.Here every employer will take own responsibility on their job
it was awesome to work there, fun was at peak. everyone was supportive. it was a great learning time there. i enjoyed the time. i enjoyed the company of my supervisors.
Every new day is in a company is challenging
I learned how to manage accounts how to start payroll of workers

Managment is too hard

N my my co workers are good to me n nice
Pros
Free transportation, medical etc
Cons
good atmosphere for me because i am an electrical engineer so it feels good being in the company of electrical atmosphere.
Pros
Cons
good precautions
Good opportunity available in PEL for polish your own skills, good job environment is available in PEL, good benefits for employees in PEL
Pros
Pf
Cons
Healthcare
Our appliance local division gm
Adnan aftab

An inspiring and cool personality

I was shocked when I see him daily on his seat at 8.50

And out from office premises at 5:00 o clock.

No late sitting means no pending work

To solve the problem from the root level with direct communicating and visiting the workplace with the functional worker after listening him humbling and giving a reward by sying well done beta I know you know it bettar than me.
PEL is a very good organisation working in Pakistan.I have learned a lot of things there like how to manage people,your work your time etc.Management was very good and helping facilitating the arrivals and new latent.Co-workers are quit good and very helping nature d.the hardest part of the job is to manage time and people.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
too much work