PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Sales job is tough but good for earning and learning. If talk about Sales job its quite difficult in Rural Areas because in Summer there is almost 45⁰ or more than 45 . But passionable person and a person having a motivation for earnings and promotions can do easily.
Overall it was a good experience to work with pepsi but there are some issue to be addressed by the authority. Job timings, job security and managment behavior.
I worked as a merchendiser and i feel cmfrtable working with them on this project. The environment was competitive bt i enjoyed and learned a lot. I recommend to start your carrer with pepsico its a great oppertunity .
Its depends on your work and what do u want and how u can do your work.. i requested you to All my dear brothers are sisters do your work properly and honestly..because if u are honest you make the real money for your own expenses and for your family too..
Pros
1st of All your job is on your city and u can easily come at home every night
Cons
Salary are short
I worked at Pepsi for 6to8 months or so at the tail end of their summer season frenzy. It was tough, fast paced work and very long hours (14 hour days were pretty typical during the summer rush).
not doubt PepsiCo is a good organization people Culture perspective. but there have very slow Growth. no have there encourage to experience and Qualification. at low level like operator. non manager line. And manager culture is political.
I feel so lucky to work on pepsico and learn all steps about sales with full interest. This Company grow my self as well my career growth. This is my best decision in my life.
Yet to find out a better place and team to work with! Pepsi-co entrusts you with complete authority and give you the right environment, resources and tools to perform your tasks that are stronger, faster and better everyday.
Great Pleasure when I join and there was fruitful experience. I work here as Agro-Officer and as a Intern but the facilities they give us was like as a permanent employee that's why I recommend this company to others.
Pepsi is a fantastic place to work, consisting of transparent leadership and an incredible company culture. Pepsi employees truly stand behind the company mission. Each day brings a new and exciting challenge. The senior leadership team cares for their employees, always putting us first.
I have done my job in pepsi co multan. It was an good experience for me in this company. There was an friendly environment. There was some flaws behind to left it.
I enjoyed my lot. its not work place, its school of learning with full of joy. in more 10 years I got lot of chances to grow and learn. for new graduates its a good place to start career
It was a learning hub and alot of senior executive offers us to learn with their experience. When i worked here i visited 7 department with alternative weeks for better understanding of their humna management system in the company. I learned so many skills from there and I am very happy to become a part of this international company as a internee.
market research development MRD is a marketing department where i phsically go to market to check product availability in markets, their shares and competitors
This is not a great place if you have kids or want a life outside of work. The management are rude and unprofessional. And they will only need you for there vacation time. After that they will get rid of you!
Having command on all Mechanical services shop drawings,As built drawings, Isometric Drawings also supervision of HVAC Ducting and Chilled water piping.
Working in Pepsi is not an easy task specially for the sales team. It was very hard to give time to your personal life. Tough experience with shamim & Co but learned a lot.
I have amazing experience with PepsiCo as a process operator and have too much knowledge about process. It's a very useful to enhance the working experience.
Good working Enviourment... im perfomraning well and promoted as a Assistant Area Sales manager..achived annual target and received a lot of bounes ..over all environmental Good..
your company is good im waiting for your respond if u have any vecancy then im ready to work with you and be regular and best in working u must appriciate
It helps me in imporoving marketing skills. I know how to plan a sales target according to given time periods(weeks, months or Annual Targets). sales opportunity of different brands of pepsico helps me to encourage wholesallers and retailers for purchasing.
  1. Employee Reviews