PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Pakistan179 reviews

Found 179 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,201 reviews

Learning Organization

It provides a Competitive environment to show your skillset and to grow. When you talk about the overall culture of the organization, it is diverse and flexible.

One of the best place

One of the best places I've ever worked. From selection to operations, each and every department is cultured and professional. If you want to explore and grow in corporate culture, it's the top notch place.

completely active in knowing the activity of tough competition in market, follows the 3 Ps of marketing it’s product

Being part of organisation gave me opportunity to Learn the business strategies, to develop leadership skills, promote company’s brand. Sales and distribution, meeting targets

Pros

No eid breaks as this was business time

Cons

No time limits as product needs to be delivered at any place any time

Very good experience

Very good experience and have learned alot about real business and how to deal with people .higher management is very cooprative who lead the team and i learn how to do team work work together and succeed together

Not being paid up to the mark

Overall it was a good experience to work with pepsi but there are some issue to be addressed by the authority. Job timings, job security and managment behavior.

Multinational company

Sales job is tough but good for earning and learning. If talk about Sales job its quite difficult in Rural Areas because in Summer there is almost 45⁰ or more than 45 . But passionable person and a person having a motivation for earnings and promotions can do easily.

It was good experience

I worked as a merchendiser and i feel cmfrtable working with them on this project. The environment was competitive bt i enjoyed and learned a lot. I recommend to start your carrer with pepsico its a great oppertunity .

Good experience

Its depends on your work and what do u want and how u can do your work.. i requested you to All my dear brothers are sisters do your work properly and honestly..because if u are honest you make the real money for your own expenses and for your family too..

Pros

1st of All your job is on your city and u can easily come at home every night

Cons

Salary are short

N/a

I worked at Pepsi for 6to8 months or so at the tail end of their summer season frenzy. It was tough, fast paced work and very long hours (14 hour days were pretty typical during the summer rush).

ok

not doubt PepsiCo is a good organization people Culture perspective. but there have very slow Growth. no have there encourage to experience and Qualification. at low level like operator. non manager line. And manager culture is political.

This is very good for my career level and learning about sales all steps

I feel so lucky to work on pepsico and learn all steps about sales with full interest. This Company grow my self as well my career growth. This is my best decision in my life.

Everyday Progress, Agile environment, unlimited learning oppertunities

Yet to find out a better place and team to work with! Pepsi-co entrusts you with complete authority and give you the right environment, resources and tools to perform your tasks that are stronger, faster and better everyday.

Best Company, Nice Behavior Staff

Great Pleasure when I join and there was fruitful experience. I work here as Agro-Officer and as a Intern but the facilities they give us was like as a permanent employee that's why I recommend this company to others.

nothing

Pepsi is a fantastic place to work, consisting of transparent leadership and an incredible company culture. Pepsi employees truly stand behind the company mission. Each day brings a new and exciting challenge. The senior leadership team cares for their employees, always putting us first.

A good friendly environment and buddy system.

I have done my job in pepsi co multan. It was an good experience for me in this company. There was an friendly environment. There was some flaws behind to left it.

Excelllent work place with great people

I enjoyed my lot. its not work place, its school of learning with full of joy. in more 10 years I got lot of chances to grow and learn. for new graduates its a good place to start career

There was supportive and compatible staff ...

It was a learning hub and alot of senior executive offers us to learn with their experience. When i worked here i visited 7 department with alternative weeks for better understanding of their humna management system in the company. I learned so many skills from there and I am very happy to become a part of this international company as a internee.

physically market audit job as well making reports on excel to calculate percentages.

market research development MRD is a marketing department where i phsically go to market to check product availability in markets, their shares and competitors

Not good with work life balance

This is not a great place if you have kids or want a life outside of work. The management are rude and unprofessional. And they will only need you for there vacation time. After that they will get rid of you!

I want job as Mechanical Draftsman

Having command on all Mechanical services shop drawings,As built drawings, Isometric Drawings also supervision of HVAC Ducting and Chilled water piping.

Working in Pepsi is not an easy task specially for the sales team. It was very hard to give time to your personal life. Tough experience with shamim & Co but learned a lot.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits