PepsiCo
Coronavirus update
Information from PepsiCo:

PepsiCo Management reviews

Pakistan175 reviews
Pepsi is a fantastic place to work, consisting of transparent leadership and an incredible company culture. Pepsi employees truly stand behind the company mission.

Each day brings a new and exciting challenge. The senior leadership team cares for their employees, always putting us first.
Overall it was a good experience to work with pepsi but there are some issue to be addressed by the authority. Job timings, job security and managment behavior.
It was a learning hub and alot of senior executive offers us to learn with their experience.
When i worked here i visited 7 department with alternative weeks for better understanding of their humna management system in the company.
I learned so many skills from there and I am very happy to become a part of this international company as a internee.
This is not a great place if you have kids or want a life outside of work. The management are rude and unprofessional. And they will only need you for there vacation time. After that they will get rid of you!
job security

a typical day at work

learning organization

equal opportunity organization

enjoyable working envoirnment
If i didn't do the pepsi job i think something is missing in my carrier i own this is my training institute for the management show me how much potential i have .
I really thanksful to all of my senior staff
nice place for working.. Management, culture,job security amd benefits all is good. the most enjoyable part of the job. a place where you learn every day new things.
I hate bad management and job insecurity. My manager was not even technically sound and don't even know how to execute any project. He might have not worked in MNC sector.
However I was shocked to see that leadership team supported him even knowing his bad decision intrupted business many time.

There is no work/life balance. I had not been connected with my friends since i joined PepsiCo.
I have to manage different sections in Beverages processing so I have opportunity to go through all these task as a part of my job routine. I have great opportunity to learn about management skills in different ways even in tough scenario.*required
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PepsiCo?
Typical day at work is quite hard core production related work
I learned a lot about management, and other technical skills related to production and overall production planning.
Management is work oriented and mostly busy.

Workplace culture is bit dry.

Most enjoyable part of Job is I get to learn a lot.
Pros
Decently paid and learning opportunities.
Cons
No healthcare
I did a challenging, highly motivated and demanding job that enhanced my knowledge regarding financial and management skills. The management was great and up to the mark. The environment was friendly. The culture of the organization demonstrate clearly the change from the employees with the passage of time and trends.
There most typical days are last days of month for focusing at target achievements.
I have to learned leadership role,how to business increased or achievement.

although management has good & very professional .
our culture are very organized many different languages peoples been work under one umbrella.

About the hardest part of the job maintain YTD and MTD growth.

most pleasurable things is i am working as manager for market leader brand.
its good plate form to start practical work life. it has good management structure and work place culture is productive.every day is learning day to sharp the personnel skills
Pros
produtive
Cons
low finencial benifites
good experience working in RBL Pepsi Lahore. good team work good work place management is also skill full. i realy enjoy my all job tenure. cooperation with all team.
Good relaxed place to work with good hours. I was just an intern there. It was an unpaid internship but I felt that the CEO had a very progressive mind set.
A short Marketing Campaign of a month in which I have learned to steer a project. I was a supervisor and in such marketing campaigns supervisor is actually responsible for overall management of the project. It was a great experience of learning people skills and project management.
A MNC with highly Professional Management and Staff.
Provided Opportunities to learn and grow in different aspects of professional career.

Provding good job culture to employees to perform and earn respect in their career.
Pros
Lunch, Transport, Free beverages for employees on monthly basis, Medical.
Cons
One of the best I have worked for. They really have fast paced & innovative environment. Management understand the role of all the staff really well & one always keeps on learning.
It was a pleasure participating in the management tour of PepsiCo. A wonderful experience. It allowed me to get an insight of the professional industries.
8-10 hours working in market, Best platform to learn marketing and order taking procedure. I learned a lot from the management and my taring sessions as well. working in friendly and cooperative atmosphere and above all team working trend is most beneficent to fulfill the target achievements.
Very effective communication skills of all the workers specially managers. Communication is being done ethically.
Employees are happy with their jobs.
Pros
Free bottles and tea
Cons
Short breaks