Pfizer Inc.
Coronavirus update
Information from Pfizer Inc.:

Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Pakistan81 reviews
Good
I found Pfizer a well established, Very professional organization. Leading is the first norm along with integrity, Committment, community services. It was a wonderful journey.
Excellent
Working with Pfizer pharma is something critical and competitive .this sort of job needs highly motivated energy levels and achievements .every minute and second needs an attention .
Pros
Good area to achieve all goals in time.
Cons
Without full attention it's helpless to work in that area.
Excellent MNC
Execellent company to workin pharma Industry.you can easily manage your work life balance along with your family.
The madical and other facilities are exceptional.
provided good opportunity to learn and grow
Overall a good company with opportunities for learning and development. Has knowledge/center of excellence on multiple fronts of pharmaceutical manufacturing and quality aspects.
I have experienced very good positive culture between manager and and their sub ordinates.
Attended a number of professional and personal development training courses within Pfizer values because personal grooming is one of prime interests of the organization.
Last attended training session on communication skills.
Quite a good and helpful environment.
It is a good company very helpfull and understandable environment..one can seek knowledge from the staff.... But a drawback is the temporary employees get hired on contract of 6 months..after 6 six month they have to.leave the company and reapply for the job
Before 2014 Pfizer was best pharmaceutical company but after 2014 year to year going back.
After bangali country manager Pfizer company no such leadership came again. At this time Pfizer again need strong leadership in pakistan. Who work on real facts.
Excellent
It was a wonderful experience. It was challenging. I thoroughly enjoyed. Employees were so cooperative, helpful. I was assigned in a Prevnar 13 vaccine. It was a good experience working in a very professional environment.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pfizer Inc.?
over all not satisfied
i was expelled out from pfizer without any reason even great performance whole service .i was so sad to see company behaviour.i ask why company did so inspite of great performance.
Pfizer is one of the best company, but i will suggest to plz work on management, they are not really fitted for the given position
Good
Extra ordinary best company pfizer but in pakistan management need some growing .

Otherwise it is most caring company regarding everything of there employees good cultures
Good place to learn with latest trends
- a typical day is something that is fun filled
- i have learned many soft skills including negotiations etc

- management is overall good

- workplace culture is nurturing

- hardest part of the job is to speed up the overall process

- enjoyable part is that everyone is committed to their goals
Good Company
One of the big pharmaceutical company having the best culture. Job security is good and people are compensated good there. The management is pretty good thou.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Too far from the city
Pfizer Review
As a management trainee Pfizer gave me a great level of autonomy which enriched my learning experience. Work life balance at Pfizer was great and people were friendly.
Call Center Business
Conveyance the patient to continue their medicine. Basically it is toll free number where patient call to us and request for the medicine to deliver at their door step
I am reaponsible for sales & Marketing of Specific area
I'm working in pfizer since 2013 as a PSR and worked in speciality group of Pfizer. My responsibility is to generate a sales of specifice provided area by meeting the customers and by convuncing them to write pfizer products on the baisis of quality and efficacy.
Pros
Work Environment
Cons
Low Salaries & Less Career Path Opportunities
Pfizer
Pfizer was a great company providing wonderful learning opportunities.
At Pfizer we OWN our work and this inculcates into our daily lives.

This is one company who not only is interested in attracting talent but also retaining them. It is just not about salary but also about developing capabilities of colleagues.

Pfizer comes across as a ethical company which trickles from the message that comes from the leadership team based in US.

All in all a great place to work and build your career.
Pros
Incentives, Out door meetings
Cons
Short breaks
Great Place To Work
Pfizer was a great company providing wonderful learning opportunities.
At Pfizer we OWN our work and this inculcates into our daily lives.

All in all a great place to work and build your career.
Pros
Ethical practises
Nice place to work
day at Pfizer is almost planned to perform job activities, One can learn much about system, stream lining of process and innovative behavior is appreciated
Pros
Lavish lunch, Free Medical
Cons
Extra hour allownce is much low.
Experience
Pfizer Global pharmaceutical one of the leading organization. Blockbuster product and in pipeline so many product. RND is very strong,friendly environment.worldwide culture same.strongly believe on code of conduct which produce extra result.
Wonderful place to work and grow
Excellent work place with lot of opportunities to grow and satisfy your needs as employee surely employer of choice.
Working for Pfizer should be a dream come true as worlds largest Bio Pharma company's employment is deemed.
Pros
Feel at work
Cons
Stress levels fluctuation as normal
CCTV Monitoring
This is certify that the this company is good product, I do monitoring of all camera of Pfizer Pakistan Ltd and also a Security Spervisor in night shift.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Full Time