Pfizer logo

Pfizer Culture reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance

Found 22 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,892 reviews

There was a nice & trusty culture

My team was awesome, friendly, hardworking, enthusiastic. We always kept focus on KOL. We worked on Customer Centric Approach by following our company's SOPs & KPIs.

You Enjoy

A company which have a culture and values. Like Teamwork innovation respect for people a excellent job experience with a company which is beyond number one. If you got a chance in life must join and get trained by out class training team they will polish you and retain you.

Excellent

Working with Pfizer pharma is something critical and competitive .this sort of job needs highly motivated energy levels and achievements .every minute and second needs an attention .

Pros

Good area to achieve all goals in time.

Cons

Without full attention it's helpless to work in that area.

Pfizer is one of the best company, but i will suggest to plz work on management, they are not really fitted for the given position

Good Extra ordinary best company pfizer but in pakistan management need some growing . Otherwise it is most caring company regarding everything of there employees good cultures

Good place to learn with latest trends

- a typical day is something that is fun filled - i have learned many soft skills including negotiations etc - management is overall good - workplace culture is nurturing - hardest part of the job is to speed up the overall process - enjoyable part is that everyone is committed to their goals

Productive and good work place.

*As per planned production target if not achieved due to machine breakdown is a typical day. *Focus what is more important. *Professional & beyond no.1 management. *Purely professional workplace culture. *Performing duty in night shift is the hardest part of the job. *When Country manager float an E-Mail regarding Pfizer acquired top ranking & leading position world wide.

Pros

unlimited & free medical for family, leave fare assistance & long service & performance awards.

Cons

Continuous long duties(12 hours) in day as well as in night shifts.

Good Company

One of the big pharmaceutical company having the best culture. Job security is good and people are compensated good there. The management is pretty good thou.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Too far from the city

Experience

Pfizer Global pharmaceutical one of the leading organization. Blockbuster product and in pipeline so many product. RND is very strong,friendly environment.worldwide culture same.strongly believe on code of conduct which produce extra result.

A Good Place to work

Management & culture at pfizer is unmatchable and the Kind of support you receive from your team entices you and not only motivates you but also encourages you to be more productive

Pros

Awesome Lunch

Cons

Located at a distant place

Productive work environment with good opportunities for advancement

I was able to gain good global experience in my role, being able to work across geographical, cultural and business boundaries. The culture - everyone is nice, there is flexibility in how you work and you have a lot of autonomy.

Jobs at Pfizer

See more jobs

Productive Organization

It's one of the highly ethical, research oriented Pharmaceutical company who trained employees professionally so that they will be more productive in highly competitive world.

Pros

Growth Opportunities

Cons

Sometime Manager calls us on Saturday evening for meeting

Nice place to work on

Learnt a lot about technical machinery and their selling techniques. Very competitive environment, managed a team to sales team and organising day to day sales and marketing activities.

excellent professional environment

professionalism on its peak, you get your employee rights/ benefits.advanced level trainings, frindly envirnment. gives opportunity to each employee equally. No politics. breaks every two hours. educating employess about the advancements in the field of pharma.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

limited food dishes for lunch, needs strong source to get the job

An Ecxellent Organization to work

Pfizer Pharmaceutical is the excellent company for its rich culture and values.They respect for their every employee.The Salary and benefits in Pakistan are reasonable. The actual problem in Pakistan are its Law and order situation and less opportunities for growth.

Intensive learning and productive culture

As a fresh graduate I learnt the difference between text book knowledge and practical application, I have been overwhelmed with joy and I am very thankful for the opportunity that Pfizer Pakistan Ltd has provided me, I have been doing recruitment activities, Helping out with HR operations as well as HR systems, I have done telephonic interview, interview calendar scheduling, C.V's screening, Employee data analysis, Assessment forms upgrades etc. I had the chance to take Pfizer's Official Privacy and Content Policy Training which enlightened my understanding about HR policies as well.

Pros

Free Lunches, Good Atmosphere, Amazing Culture

Cons

Far away from my residence

Mentioned above

Normal day at work: Learnt trade marketing, distributor negotiations, dealing with brand media teams, liaison with all external parties related to consumer healthcare. Sales analysis, market research, Nielsen analytical data. Co-workers were easy going, some just need to mind their own business and probably needed more work. Hardest part of the job was dealing with great fluctuations of work load which I managed better later on. Most enjoyable part was the hands on experience that I got managing brands and the business development for marketing as well as having a very entrusting boss that allowed me to learn about the company.

Pros

Great culture, great delegation and trust

Cons

Bad management, no sense in decision making

Good place to work .

Pfizer is good employer. Employee carrying. Good culture where some values are considered most important for example respect for people. customer focussed organization with latest operational tools to move in the market. It was wonderful experience while working with Pfizer.

Review

Management is good .There is a culture of respect , integrity and owning the job .There is always encouraged as supporting each others and avoid any discrimination and harassments

Pros

Free time for lunch

Cons

Not stretched hours

Good workinhg environment for all genders

Nice colleagues, open level of oppertunities and good facilities and pick n drop.

Pros

Family like environment, people discuss and share things

Cons

long duty hours

Productive and efficient at work place

work for 6 days in a week. learned how to interact with professionals English Language can work under hot conditions both in autocratic and democratic style. co-workers are cooperative Nothing is hardest for me. every this is challenges but enjoy to do the task. When i indulged in discussion with customer and achieve my object set before call in pre-call planing.

Great Organization

I started my carrer with this great multinational pharmaceutical company in 1998. I learned a lot with my outstanding experienced seniours. I have a very good & cooperative and hardworking team. I haven't experienced hardest part of job b/c every step in your life is learning phase. Most enjoyabale part of my job when I was recieving awards from management on my progress/achievments.
  • Pfizer