Pfizer logo

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Job Security & Advancement

Found 51 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,892 reviews

Working at pfizer was wonderfull experience, gaining lots of materials required in pharma industry.

Working at pfizer for 8 years I learned lots of things inshape of product training and overall anatomy physiology and pharmacology trainings and so on

You Enjoy

A company which have a culture and values. Like Teamwork innovation respect for people a excellent job experience with a company which is beyond number one. If you got a chance in life must join and get trained by out class training team they will polish you and retain you.

Good

I found Pfizer a well established, Very professional organization. Leading is the first norm along with integrity, Committment, community services. It was a wonderful journey.

Excellent MNC

Execellent company to workin pharma Industry.you can easily manage your work life balance along with your family. The madical and other facilities are exceptional.

provided good opportunity to learn and grow

Overall a good company with opportunities for learning and development. Has knowledge/center of excellence on multiple fronts of pharmaceutical manufacturing and quality aspects.

I have experienced very good positive culture between manager and and their sub ordinates.

Attended a number of professional and personal development training courses within Pfizer values because personal grooming is one of prime interests of the organization. Last attended training session on communication skills.

Quite a good and helpful environment.

It is a good company very helpfull and understandable environment..one can seek knowledge from the staff.... But a drawback is the temporary employees get hired on contract of 6 months..after 6 six month they have to.leave the company and reapply for the job

Before 2014 Pfizer was best pharmaceutical company but after 2014 year to year going back.

After bangali country manager Pfizer company no such leadership came again. At this time Pfizer again need strong leadership in pakistan. Who work on real facts.

Excellent

It was a wonderful experience. It was challenging. I thoroughly enjoyed. Employees were so cooperative, helpful. I was assigned in a Prevnar 13 vaccine. It was a good experience working in a very professional environment.

over all not satisfied

i was expelled out from pfizer without any reason even great performance whole service .i was so sad to see company behaviour.i ask why company did so inspite of great performance.

Jobs at Pfizer

See more jobs

Pfizer is one of the best company, but i will suggest to plz work on management, they are not really fitted for the given position

Good Extra ordinary best company pfizer but in pakistan management need some growing . Otherwise it is most caring company regarding everything of there employees good cultures

excellent working

excellent experience.i really enjoyed and put my maximum potential and performance.i joined pfizer in sheikhupura and also worked in Lahore.pfizer such a great organization.

Good Company

One of the big pharmaceutical company having the best culture. Job security is good and people are compensated good there. The management is pretty good thou.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Too far from the city

Pfizer Review

As a management trainee Pfizer gave me a great level of autonomy which enriched my learning experience. Work life balance at Pfizer was great and people were friendly.

I am reaponsible for sales & Marketing of Specific area

I'm working in pfizer since 2013 as a PSR and worked in speciality group of Pfizer. My responsibility is to generate a sales of specifice provided area by meeting the customers and by convuncing them to write pfizer products on the baisis of quality and efficacy.

Pros

Work Environment

Cons

Low Salaries & Less Career Path Opportunities

Pfizer

Pfizer was a great company providing wonderful learning opportunities. At Pfizer we OWN our work and this inculcates into our daily lives. This is one company who not only is interested in attracting talent but also retaining them. It is just not about salary but also about developing capabilities of colleagues. Pfizer comes across as a ethical company which trickles from the message that comes from the leadership team based in US. All in all a great place to work and build your career.

Pros

Incentives, Out door meetings

Cons

Short breaks

Great Place To Work

Pros

Ethical practises

Cons

Wonderful place to work and grow

Excellent work place with lot of opportunities to grow and satisfy your needs as employee surely employer of choice. Working for Pfizer should be a dream come true as worlds largest Bio Pharma company's employment is deemed.

Pros

Feel at work

Cons

Stress levels fluctuation as normal

CCTV Monitoring

This is certify that the this company is good product, I do monitoring of all camera of Pfizer Pakistan Ltd and also a Security Spervisor in night shift.

Pros

Lunch

Cons

Full Time

Doctors chamber

Early morning I visit different hospitals for promotion of company products.8 to 10 call in morning and in the evening 4 to 6 calls in private hospitals.

Learning Environment

Pfizer Pakistan has outstanding working environment of international standards where individual is learning new things day by day. focuseson additional evaluations and the deployment of new innovation.

Pros

high salary

Cons

Challenging work everyday
  • Pfizer