Pfizer logo

Pfizer Management reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance

Found 21 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,892 reviews

Pfizer is one of the best company, but i will suggest to plz work on management, they are not really fitted for the given position

Good Extra ordinary best company pfizer but in pakistan management need some growing . Otherwise it is most caring company regarding everything of there employees good cultures

Good place to learn with latest trends

- a typical day is something that is fun filled - i have learned many soft skills including negotiations etc - management is overall good - workplace culture is nurturing - hardest part of the job is to speed up the overall process - enjoyable part is that everyone is committed to their goals

Productive and good work place.

*As per planned production target if not achieved due to machine breakdown is a typical day. *Focus what is more important. *Professional & beyond no.1 management. *Purely professional workplace culture. *Performing duty in night shift is the hardest part of the job. *When Country manager float an E-Mail regarding Pfizer acquired top ranking & leading position world wide.

Pros

unlimited & free medical for family, leave fare assistance & long service & performance awards.

Cons

Continuous long duties(12 hours) in day as well as in night shifts.

Good Company

One of the big pharmaceutical company having the best culture. Job security is good and people are compensated good there. The management is pretty good thou.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Too far from the city

Pfizer Review

As a management trainee Pfizer gave me a great level of autonomy which enriched my learning experience. Work life balance at Pfizer was great and people were friendly.

Good environment with some fun.

OWN IT day is a day of FUN at Pfizer. Learned to manage material as per SOP. Learned good management skills. Preparation of annual Audit and answer to Audit Report is the hardest part of job.

A Good Place to work

Management & culture at pfizer is unmatchable and the Kind of support you receive from your team entices you and not only motivates you but also encourages you to be more productive

Pros

Awesome Lunch

Cons

Located at a distant place

Productive and motivating

Daily Routine tasks. Management of Work Orders. Proper Correspondence Reconciliations Coordination and cooperation Motivation and role definition Job safety Opportunity for growth Socialization

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Promotion

very productive and challanging

A very good job having lot of experience in lab , management and office.Learn how to deal with multi tasks. Learn management and organization.Learn team work n individual work and also multi tasking.had great experience to work in multinational.

Pros

free transport, lunch, tea times .agood, refreshing and friendly environment

Excellent Product Good Company

i really enjoyed promoting state of art brands like Lipitor, Norvasc, Caduet. Good products giving benefits of managing their diseases. learned about cardiology and disease management hypertension and metabolic disease. In chamber performance and sales management.

Jobs at Pfizer

See more jobs

Productive Place & Learning Environment

its a very Enjoyable days to work with Pfizer. Pfizer has good Environment and a very good learning place and very cooperative senior Management and co-workers.I have learned lots of things there,and have face various situation and be a part of Pfizer implemented lots of new things according to the SOPs.

Pros

Outstanding lunch, Co-operative seniors

Cons

Provided Less benefits to their employees, No succession plans about employees.

Mentioned above

Normal day at work: Learnt trade marketing, distributor negotiations, dealing with brand media teams, liaison with all external parties related to consumer healthcare. Sales analysis, market research, Nielsen analytical data. Co-workers were easy going, some just need to mind their own business and probably needed more work. Hardest part of the job was dealing with great fluctuations of work load which I managed better later on. Most enjoyable part was the hands on experience that I got managing brands and the business development for marketing as well as having a very entrusting boss that allowed me to learn about the company.

Pros

Great culture, great delegation and trust

Cons

Bad management, no sense in decision making

Review

Management is good .There is a culture of respect , integrity and owning the job .There is always encouraged as supporting each others and avoid any discrimination and harassments

Pros

Free time for lunch

Cons

Not stretched hours

Satisfactory

Top Management needs to think out of box to sustain legacy of Pfizer and badly needs to revisit compensation & benefits area to retain potential talent.

Pros

Medical, Free lunch.

Cons

Status co

Amazing experience and lot of learning

I was intern at Pfizer Pharmaceuticals for the summer. The co workers helped me lot as it was a completely different atmosphere comparing it to my previous internships. I was the only intern in the department and there was a great work load. It was a very good experience as i learned time management and how to customise reports according different supervisors preferences.

Pros

Amazing Lunches

Cons

I am impressed very much from one Pfizer culture and Respect for people.

My initial training at my joining and I have learned a lot from this training like, -Selling skills -Customer focused selling approach -Basic product knowledge -Implementation of all these things in the fields. -Management is very cooperative -My co-workers mostly are the Pharmacist and very nice I have enjoyed this training and annual sales conferences especially in Thailand that is exposure to international management and their opinions and guideline that are very helpful in my professional field. I am leaving this organization only due to low salary package.

Great Organization

I started my carrer with this great multinational pharmaceutical company in 1998. I learned a lot with my outstanding experienced seniours. I have a very good & cooperative and hardworking team. I haven't experienced hardest part of job b/c every step in your life is learning phase. Most enjoyabale part of my job when I was recieving awards from management on my progress/achievments.

Growth and Learning

On daily basis i face new challenges while facing different customers everyday and definitely it provides me an oppurtunity to leran diffrent things from the different mentality persons. All management and administration runs via technology and software maintan that is why its very easy to accomodate everything. All colleagues are very supportive and always show supportive behavior towards me and others. Although its sales job which is always tough than other jobs so, I have to manage my actions to accomplish the desired achievemnet of targets and contigency plan in case of any problem. Sales is not a profession its passion.

Pros

Activities and seminars outside country

Cons

Weekly Meeting

Learned the way to handle the cusotomers,to speak effectively

morning to evening working in Pakistan was very proud that because of being Pfizer associate GPs,Health professionals respect muchI learned to handle the customers and to manage my personal business work.Management is caring and co workingTo handle the the infilteration by the local companies is hardestWhen I got first place in the region by sales

Pros

medical, free lunch, foriegn tours

Cons

less pay

Pakistan number 3 Pharma Company & World wide No 1

I am currently looking after Compensation & Benefits.In a lead role of HR SystemsPerformance Management is about to be started from next month and i am leading in this project

fun , exciting and challenging

work environment was very good morning tea with couple of calls to vendors to get seminar stuff , running to the medical department for approval of pamphlet as the product was on liquidation had to be proactive in doing things, selection of give aways for the next cycle, market research of competitors in the market and making action plan accordingly.Working at Pfizer was a great learning experience I got chance to learn how to read bible of Pharmaceutical, improved my communication skills, learn t to cope up with last moment pressures and how to manage things on eleventh hour.Management was cooperative.co-workers were helpful and it was a pleasure working with them.Hardest part was tackling vendors.most enjoyable thing was doing research on medicines and approvals from medical department.

Pros

free lunches