Pfizer logo

Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,892 reviews

Good Company

One of the big pharmaceutical company having the best culture. Job security is good and people are compensated good there. The management is pretty good thou.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Too far from the city

Pfizer

Pfizer was a great company providing wonderful learning opportunities. At Pfizer we OWN our work and this inculcates into our daily lives. This is one company who not only is interested in attracting talent but also retaining them. It is just not about salary but also about developing capabilities of colleagues. Pfizer comes across as a ethical company which trickles from the message that comes from the leadership team based in US. All in all a great place to work and build your career.

Pros

Incentives, Out door meetings

Cons

Short breaks

Great Place To Work

Pros

Ethical practises

Learning Environment

Pfizer Pakistan has outstanding working environment of international standards where individual is learning new things day by day. focuseson additional evaluations and the deployment of new innovation.

Pros

high salary

Cons

Challenging work everyday

A good organization to work with. Learning environment is there for those who are keen to learn along with lots of internal opportunities. Lovely organization.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Long hour working

very productive and challanging

A very good job having lot of experience in lab , management and office.Learn how to deal with multi tasks. Learn management and organization.Learn team work n individual work and also multi tasking.had great experience to work in multinational.

Pros

free transport, lunch, tea times .agood, refreshing and friendly environment

excellent professional environment

professionalism on its peak, you get your employee rights/ benefits.advanced level trainings, frindly envirnment. gives opportunity to each employee equally. No politics. breaks every two hours. educating employess about the advancements in the field of pharma.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

limited food dishes for lunch, needs strong source to get the job

Excellent Product Good Company

i really enjoyed promoting state of art brands like Lipitor, Norvasc, Caduet. Good products giving benefits of managing their diseases. learned about cardiology and disease management hypertension and metabolic disease. In chamber performance and sales management.

An Ecxellent Organization to work

Pfizer Pharmaceutical is the excellent company for its rich culture and values.They respect for their every employee.The Salary and benefits in Pakistan are reasonable. The actual problem in Pakistan are its Law and order situation and less opportunities for growth.

Productive Place & Learning Environment

its a very Enjoyable days to work with Pfizer. Pfizer has good Environment and a very good learning place and very cooperative senior Management and co-workers.I have learned lots of things there,and have face various situation and be a part of Pfizer implemented lots of new things according to the SOPs.

Pros

Outstanding lunch, Co-operative seniors

Cons

Provided Less benefits to their employees, No succession plans about employees.

Jobs at Pfizer

See more jobs

Review

Management is good .There is a culture of respect , integrity and owning the job .There is always encouraged as supporting each others and avoid any discrimination and harassments

Pros

Free time for lunch

Cons

Not stretched hours

Focuss on Knowlegde

Pfizer pharmaceutical was more concerned towards knowledge of its each employee as knowledge is key to success and is considered as power.

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

long hours1

Satisfactory

Top Management needs to think out of box to sustain legacy of Pfizer and badly needs to revisit compensation & benefits area to retain potential talent.

Pros

Medical, Free lunch.

Cons

Status co

I am impressed very much from one Pfizer culture and Respect for people.

My initial training at my joining and I have learned a lot from this training like, -Selling skills -Customer focused selling approach -Basic product knowledge -Implementation of all these things in the fields. -Management is very cooperative -My co-workers mostly are the Pharmacist and very nice I have enjoyed this training and annual sales conferences especially in Thailand that is exposure to international management and their opinions and guideline that are very helpful in my professional field. I am leaving this organization only due to low salary package.

I was a microbiologist/chemist worked as quality control analyst

This was my first job after my study completion There we work as a team and did work from raw material to finished product Those days were the best of my whole working life.

Pros

free lucnch provided by company

Cons

Free health benefit with two breaks snacks also provided by company

Microbiologist in glaxosmithklin pakistan work around 2 years in pfizer and 5 years in gsk

Pros

free lunch, medical, leave, bonuses, graduaty, pf etc

Cons

breaks, namaz, health care

Pakistan number 3 Pharma Company & World wide No 1

I am currently looking after Compensation & Benefits.In a lead role of HR SystemsPerformance Management is about to be started from next month and i am leading in this project