Platinum Communications
View all Platinum Communications reviews

Platinum Communications

Platinum Communications Employee Review

Vibrant atmosphere

Open the store at 9, general cleaning, stock control and customer service. Mostly learnt how to change from a customer service advisor to more of a sales role. The company was a based around a young management team oldest employee being 36, close knit team. Enjoyable part of the job was helping people on a daily basis with their needs of what they wanted and to educate the customers what was available to them. Hardest part of a day was when we had quiet days we refer to as challenging days, trying to push to get to the target, but generally made the day more exciting as you had to change your routine around to ensure target was met.

Pros

Choose own roster

Cons

No overtime pay

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Fun work place with many small breaks.

It was an 8 hour job, main job was lead sourcing and cold calling potential clients. They are different from a call center and many small breaks are also given. Enjoyable part of the job was motivational lectures every Monday by the senior sales director.

Pros

free tea

Cons

pay scale

nice people

it was my first job in Pakistan and i was quite excited as well but everyone was nice and it was really very good time which i spend over there. i am still in contact with few of my colleagues.

Pros

free tea, biscuits, nimko and lot more

Cons

1hour break

Good environment with supporting management

I enjoy working over here. I have learned a lot from this company and still learning. I am looking for more better opportunity to prove myself.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Platinum Communications. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits