Platinum Communications

Platinum Communications Employee Reviews in Calgary, AB

Calgary, AB3 reviews

Incompetent Executives, Excellent Product - Rural Alberta

A typical day was taking requests and orders over the phone for Rural installations of Satellite High Speed Internet services in Rural Alberta. There was constant need to change installation timelines and map on a grid per region due to shortages of equipment for installers - not enough $$ to pay for the equipment. Management/executives did not plan for increased demand and have enough cash flow to meet client needs.

Pros

Excellent Produict

Cons

Lack of proper planning by Execs.

I really enjoyed working for Platinum Communications . The work culture was awesome, and thats what i look for as well.

To be honest I really enjoyed working at Platinum Communications. Before they were bought out by Xplornet. In this industry the big fish eat the little fish.

Fun place to work with

A typical work in this company is dealing with the clients and inventory control. Management is very experienced in their own field of work. Working for this company was fun as this was a job of minimal supervision so, I have to be more self dependent and accurate in my line of work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Platinum Communications. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Platinum Communications
  • Calgary, AB
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?