PNC Solutions
View all PNC Solutions reviews

PNC Solutions

PNC Solutions Employee Review

Best wishes for PNC Solutions.

All over good experience at PNC Solutions. Started here as as Intern in HR Department. Learned allot in my tenure. Amazing team and a workplace. I will miss PNC Solutions.

Same role

"A perfect workplace to work that provides learning and growth"

I am working with PNC Solutions with almost 2 years in the HR department and looking forward to spend more years with the company. Working with cooperative and supportive management along with friendly co-workers makes the job worthwhile. PNC Solutions also provides with good opportunities to learn and grow.

Pros

Flexible Timings, Cooperative & Supportive Management, No Politics, Good Company Culture & Environment, Opportunities to learn and grow, Appreciation for your hard work is always there, Good Annual Increments, On time salary, Job Security, Not a place for slow-paced people

Cons

Office Interior and Space can be improved.

Productive and Energetic place

Culture and lifestyle at PNC is very good. Seniors are very helpful. Management is very supportive. Timings are very flexible. Workload is good and you will learn new thing every day at PNC.

Excellent workplace

Working at PNC Solutions is such a hassle-free experience. We have great team here with productive environment. The HR department is so kind and they always try to implement policies that are beneficial for employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PNC Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9

PNC Solutions Reviews by Location

• PNC Solutions
  • Best wishes for PNC Solutions.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?