PNC Solutions

PNC Solutions Employee Reviews in Karachi

Productive and Energetic place

Culture and lifestyle at PNC is very good. Seniors are very helpful. Management is very supportive. Timings are very flexible. Workload is good and you will learn new thing every day at PNC.

Excellent workplace

Working at PNC Solutions is such a hassle-free experience. We have great team here with productive environment. The HR department is so kind and they always try to implement policies that are beneficial for employees.

An extremely wonderful place to work with supportive workforce

I have been working here for the past 2 years and the experience has been great so far. All team leads are supportive and encourage people to work hard. The HR management is very helpful, understanding and cooperative. Employees at PNC Solutions are super talented and multitalented.

"A perfect workplace to work that provides learning and growth"

I am working with PNC Solutions with almost 2 years in the HR department and looking forward to spend more years with the company. Working with cooperative and supportive management along with friendly co-workers makes the job worthwhile. PNC Solutions also provides with good opportunities to learn and grow.

Pros

Flexible Timings, Cooperative & Supportive Management, No Politics, Good Company Culture & Environment, Opportunities to learn and grow, Appreciation for your hard work is always there, Good Annual Increments, On time salary, Job Security, Not a place for slow-paced people

Cons

Office Interior and Space can be improved.

Quite progressive & enjoyable workplace

Overall, the office environment is good. Been working in Marketing department for about 3 years now and have learned & progressed a lot in my career path. The projects that i get to work on are also great & challenging. The team leads are good & cooperative. Quite a friendly environment.

Pros

Supportive management, flexible timing, no work politics, on time salary, annual increments, good learning opportunities

Cons

office interior can be improved

It's a mix of high energy, high quality work and a whole lot of fun!

Working at PNC Solutions means you walk in knowing that the day is going to be relentless, fun and exciting. There's always much to learn as you're at the forefront of the tech industry and are working with the latest tools and technologies. The coworkers here are not only talented, but are also extremely nice and happy to help you out. There's no workplace politics. And at the end of the day, we are comfortable in the knowledge that we're creating the highest quality products and services. That's what our clients expect and that's what we deliver.

Exciting place to work with some amazing opportunities.

Flexible, fun and focussed work place. Many exciting opportunities to grow, develop and challenge yourself. The demands are high - but so are the rewards. Definitely not for those who like a slow pace - but if you enjoy a dynamic, stimulating, fast moving work environment its amazing.

PNC Solutions

I was the first employee here & worked around 15-months, I found a very friendly environment & cooperative team members. Supportive management is a big plus of this company.

pnc solution

pnc solutuions it's very nice placed for work and friendly eniviroment and working hours are be flexible and managment is very good and annual leaves provide

Pros

no lunch provide

Cons

9 to 10 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PNC Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9