PNC Solutions

PNC Solutions Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
4.9Job Security & Advancement

"A perfect workplace to work that provides learning and growth"

I am working with PNC Solutions with almost 2 years in the HR department and looking forward to spend more years with the company. Working with cooperative and supportive management along with friendly co-workers makes the job worthwhile. PNC Solutions also provides with good opportunities to learn and grow.

Pros

Flexible Timings, Cooperative & Supportive Management, No Politics, Good Company Culture & Environment, Opportunities to learn and grow, Appreciation for your hard work is always there, Good Annual Increments, On time salary, Job Security, Not a place for slow-paced people

Cons

Office Interior and Space can be improved.

Quite progressive & enjoyable workplace

Overall, the office environment is good. Been working in Marketing department for about 3 years now and have learned & progressed a lot in my career path. The projects that i get to work on are also great & challenging. The team leads are good & cooperative. Quite a friendly environment.

Pros

Supportive management, flexible timing, no work politics, on time salary, annual increments, good learning opportunities

Cons

office interior can be improved

Exciting place to work with some amazing opportunities.

Flexible, fun and focussed work place. Many exciting opportunities to grow, develop and challenge yourself. The demands are high - but so are the rewards. Definitely not for those who like a slow pace - but if you enjoy a dynamic, stimulating, fast moving work environment its amazing.

PNC Solutions

I was the first employee here & worked around 15-months, I found a very friendly environment & cooperative team members. Supportive management is a big plus of this company.

Best wishes for PNC Solutions.

All over good experience at PNC Solutions. Started here as as Intern in HR Department. Learned allot in my tenure. Amazing team and a workplace. I will miss PNC Solutions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PNC Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9

PNC Solutions Reviews by Location

• PNC Solutions
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?