Procter & Gamble
Coronavirus update
Information from Procter & Gamble:

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

Pakistan48 reviews
Procter & gamble with mine very important for disturbing salary and benefits good incentives and others activity like jashn-e-baharan&ramzan mobarik,EID
Employee empowerment, creative workplace and positive atmosphere. Had a great experience interning as the intern on Ariel. Got a chance to interact with multiple agencies such as adcom, symmetry etc
Great learning environment.
You can easily stick to this company for your career and retire from here.

Great people and systems.

Great international leadership.
Only strong refrances entertained if anyone join them as 3P employee then he is not a human they treat him like donkey
I advise please don't join P&G as third party worker
P &g is a multinational company. I like this company. I have gain experienced in this company.I have resigned himself personally reason.I hope next again call me.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
P&G Employees want to be proud of their organisation. Working at a company that is a positive influence on the world is an important factor in determining the kind of company people want to work for. It also influences retention rate, as employees are more likely to look for alternatives when they feel a company does not positively contribute to society.
Around one quarter of employees worldwide are extremely proud of their company. Whilst a significant proportion of the global workforce is positive, businesses should be wary that employees' belief that their organisation is a good organisation to work for has – over the last two years – become less positive.

Employee opinion varies per region. As many as one third of employees in Africa are extremely proud of the organisation, whereas as little as 18% feel the same in Asia. Workers in both the Americas are prouder than the global average. Specifically, 35% of North American employees state they are immensely proud of their company. Bunched together, Europe and Oceania are closest to the global average.
It was a great experience working in P&G.
CI-8.0 & CI- Sachet were massive & state of the art projects.

During the project tenure, we made history by installing MLs in just 22:45 hrs which become the world record.

Manganent & Staff is too professional & Technical. The salient & Prime feature of P&G operations along with quality is Safety. During the project tenure everyone witnessed the huge safe men hours. No accident accured during whole project.
I learned here a lot. On job training programs were so helpful. A very sophisticated system was there. Although there was lot of paper work but it was important.
Great place for fresh diploma holders. P&G like a college atmosphere you can learn freely from your mistakes no one would hold you. When I was joined the company I really enjoyed working with great organization.
Good growth good act good skills good ratings good atmosphere good learning good interest over marketing promotional behaviour and brand disposition learning
Pros
Free lancers
Cons
Short and part time
Procter & Gamble is one of the leading FMCG industry in the world and provides high level of consumer goods to the maximum quality satisfaction level, for new graduates this is the best school to take hands on skills and prove themselves on the field without any fear, highest level of job satisfaction.
Multinational company giving exposure to its employees as to how to work in an ethical corporate culture while being customer focused and also focusing on learning and growth opportunities
Pros
Free Lunches, Pick up Services
P&G created a great environment where many language people from different countries work together at same platform. It was good experience to work with multi professional team throw out the world
P&G is a great learning place for any individual no matter what position he or she is hired for. It allows good work life balance. P&G overall has a good culture where everyone supports each other in building capability. The hard part is working in shift duties but the facilities given makes it rather easier for the people to be up for the task at any given day.
Pros
Food. Transport, Medical are completely free
Cons
Different shift duties
I was appointed by the employees at PNG as an Arabic Language instructor to conduct a 3 month program for them. It was a great experience. I would typically start my sessions with a brief recap of what I would have had delivered in previous ones.

All sessions would be interactive and based on conversation in Arabic. I learnt how to manage and assign tasks to a healthy group of 30 plus students who were all professionals belonging to different departments of a world renowned multinational organization.

The workplace culture was very professional and organized.

Sometimes there would be some absentees and drop-outs who could not make it on time or continue due to work commitments. That posed quite a challenge in the sense that I would have to keep adjusting the course delivery pace and apply reinforcement methods in various frequencies so as to maximize the benefit each individual received from those sessions.

The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the students cope with their weak areas as that would keep them more engaged and provide learning opportunities for others too,
Have better oppertunity for future. Multi tasking oppertunities, team work, bussiness development skills, SOP, Secure future, positive attitude, handsome salary
Best part of being with that company was everyone is willing to share its working experiance to you treat u as family member ..most of all working culture is loveable.
No Doubt P&G is big name with lots of products. I had an awesome experience of work over there. How to do field work, how to interact people confidently i seek over there. Feel proud to worked with P&G.
Proctor & gamble is good company because company employs is very well and good nature but the problem is salary package is not good so thats why i left this company
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
I want to job in Dubai because I have done good job in Pakistan and my dream fly other country and working hard experience hold people.thank you very.
Pros
free launch and residance
Cons
eight hour
It was a great place to work and the work-life balanced was the highlight of the work environment. The company provided professional development to employees which was also a huge plus because it provided much needed training for the staff.
Pros
Balance work-life
Cons
Sometimes additional travelling was required beyond workload.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2