Procter & Gamble
Information from Procter & Gamble:

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews for Maintenance Person

Maintenance Person2 reviews
Pakistan2 reviews
P&G Employees want to be proud of their organisation. Working at a company that is a positive influence on the world is an important factor in determining the kind of company people want to work for. It also influences retention rate, as employees are more likely to look for alternatives when they feel a company does not positively contribute to society.
Around one quarter of employees worldwide are extremely proud of their company. Whilst a significant proportion of the global workforce is positive, businesses should be wary that employees' belief that their organisation is a good organisation to work for has – over the last two years – become less positive.

Employee opinion varies per region. As many as one third of employees in Africa are extremely proud of the organisation, whereas as little as 18% feel the same in Asia. Workers in both the Americas are prouder than the global average. Specifically, 35% of North American employees state they are immensely proud of their company. Bunched together, Europe and Oceania are closest to the global average.
Great place for fresh diploma holders. P&G like a college atmosphere you can learn freely from your mistakes no one would hold you. When I was joined the company I really enjoyed working with great organization.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Procter & Gamble?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2