Punjab Group of Colleges

Punjab Group of Colleges Employee Reviews

Pakistan44 reviews

Productive and fun work place

It was a great experience to work with PGC. Here I found cooperation from colleagues and administration. They groom the skills of individuals by conduction of many professional development seminar and training sessions.

Private sector has its own limitation about the job requirements. Job security is major issue.

Punjab College is one of the best place comparing to other colleges in the private sector. College has long history about providing education excellence.

Pros

Extra payment for extra classes. Daily a free tea.

Cons

Extra duties other than teaching

Learning station

Loved doing job there.. a very productive place to work. Learned a lot from this job. I just wish to have such place for job in future also. Got so my lessons as well.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Long working hours

My experience was so good it was nice institute in Pakistan for job purpose.

I teach in Pakistan overall for 12 years. the time I spend in PGC was fantastic. the environment was good for students in term of studies and sports as will,

Fully loaded with work

Fully loaded with work.No benefits and compensationsSalary pckage is too lowNo incrementsThey should hire employee nearby so it will be fruitful regarding the salary

Pros

Cons

Just lunch break

Productive, easy to adjustable, excellent educational environment.

Excellent environment, you can learn many things with their experiences. Most important thing is that staff members are very cooperative, they always having welcoming attitudes.

Pros

Free launches

Cons

short breaks, health care

Good Place as organizing indoor outdoor gaming events

I have specially experience with frenchised Campus, which, unfortunatelly, is not good. Higher Management (specifically the Bahria Campus) is un-experienced.

Pros

Not at All

my favorite job. I always remembered this Job.

Great Organization.one of the best organization. Start my professional career in this organization. I work almost 6 to 7 organization and also my other friends works in different companies but Punjab College is best for No extra Job burden No Hard & Fast Rules. If you ask me for any other organization for review I simply ignore. but Punjab College is my favorite organization so I spend my Precious time for my loving organization.

Pros

Yup

Cons

Yup

Product and relaxed environment with every day learning

Punjab Group of Colleges is big corporate group, it has culture of educational group. It gives Old age benefit plan EOBI and Health insurance, group insurance plan to its employees. I myself, my spouse and my children were entitled for Health insurance plan. Overall environment is very conducive and relaxed. But salaries are very low as compared to other private companies. It gives maximum 30,000 to even experienced persons and salary structure vary from employee to employee, favoritism is also the part of its culture.

Pros

Health insurance, Eobi, Salary in time

Cons

Salary not at par as other private companies offer

I served there as lecturer

I have served at Punjab Group of colleges Jhang Campus as a lecturer and my subjects was Accounting and Finance I worked there 1 year approximately that tynure was owsem every point of view

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Punjab Group of Colleges?

Good place to work. Good culture, balanced working hours, appropriate level of compensation and benefits for every employee, 40 hours working week, corporate culture

Teaching is passion

Teaching is just like to trained the one not only about subject but also about the life. It's just a reflection of you which you want to see in your trainers.

Overall good experience at punjab group of colleges

Daily working is 8-10 hours Income and Expenses on daily base Admissions and enrollments, fee collection and monthly staff and teachers extra income maintaned etc.

it poishes my talent as atecher.

It is a very good name of pakistan in education field and I learnt a lot during my stay in the college . It gave me a chance to enhance my experience as an english teacher.

teaching staff best way to develop skills at professional level

I learned alot while working in the most prestigious institute of punjab at college level.i learned and impoved my teaching skills with highly professional and well qualified teachers..

Pros

Compitative environment

Assistent director marketing & campus manager at punjab college jhelum campus

Work hard for yourself This company is best because in this company I got much experience. I got marketing experience management experience Teaching experience .......

Learning

I learnt much more from this Organization. All staff of the Punjab Group are very cooperative and supportive. They help me in every where where get stuck.

Punjab Group of Colleges

It is a famous institute in Pakistan. It has spread its branches all over the country. You get experience in teaching, management and social interaction with the people.

Summary

Great work experience and great Learning. Good environment and professionalism. Personal development with great leaders and management which influenced the character.

Productive & Excellent Platform

Good Platform to explore self Productive idea to find a good jib for fresher & experienced as well Good Management Advancement Friendly culture Beneficial

as a mathematics teacher

Ability to do work in any situation.have to serious with duty.willing to do work with heartband cool mind.strictly i decipline.and obey the rules and any legal law.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Punjab Group of Colleges. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Punjab Group of Colleges
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?