Punjab Group of Colleges

Punjab Group of Colleges Management reviews

Clear

Assistent director marketing & campus manager at punjab college jhelum campus

Work hard for yourself This company is best because in this company I got much experience. I got marketing experience management experience Teaching experience .......

Good Place as organizing indoor outdoor gaming events

I have specially experience with frenchised Campus, which, unfortunatelly, is not good. Higher Management (specifically the Bahria Campus) is un-experienced.

Pros

Not at All

Punjab Group of Colleges

It is a famous institute in Pakistan. It has spread its branches all over the country. You get experience in teaching, management and social interaction with the people.

Summary

Great work experience and great Learning. Good environment and professionalism. Personal development with great leaders and management which influenced the character.

Productive & Excellent Platform

Good Platform to explore self Productive idea to find a good jib for fresher & experienced as well Good Management Advancement Friendly culture Beneficial

Overall good and healthy working environment

Friendly environment, relax working hours, free time in lectures, cooperative management behavior, regularity, discipline, honesty, tollarence, respect, how to deal with public like parents and students, how to deal with your colleagues

Pros

Annual incriments, relaxed woking hours

an educational institute

in an educational institute you can get free times but during work load you may have to give some extra time. management is nice, good place to learn stress management.

Manage all accounts receivables and payable s, staff salary and fee of students.

It was quit good experience for me as a professional work. Management was also good and my colleagues was also good.Working environment was friendly its all enjoyable.

Always support the creativity

Well during Examination is in progress typical day i have ever because there is big responsibility to conduct and run smooth exam in the university. i gone through different experiences during my life but i learn a lot from MAJU i have create my one of ability is multitasking, and during examination and other events also one primary lesson i got that is management in this time management, resource management, Finance management , my co works are well organized and focused toward their life. my hardest part of the job is to formulate the date sheet because lot of lot things have to be consider so its my hardest time ever in my life when i am making my first date sheet. yeah last but not the least most enjoyable part of the job that is when i was in disciplinary committee member i used to visit in the university and to make an eye on boys and girls not sit which is actually ethically right, and i gone thorough a funny experienced when i got a case like that.

Pros

Insurance and Provident Fund

Cons

Health life insurance

Survival of the fitest

1) Managing accounts and completing daily assignments. 2) Everything I know about practical accounting. 3) Poor management which required some serious counselling. 4) Co-workers were hard to adjust as I was fresh outta university and didn't know much about corporate environment. 5) Handling and communicating with the colleagues. 6) I get to do all of my tasks on computer system doing which I am the most comfortable.

Pros

Nice learning experience

Cons

Other areas need serious improvement ranging from environment to financial benefits

Good working environment good relation with employees promotions are not upto the mark .memorable time spend in punjab group of colleges

Punjab group of colleges provide good environment to their employees. people working there are some how satisfied with the management of the group. murree tour was the most enjoyable and memorable time.

professional work place

a good professional day it skills, portal work,time management Successfully negotiated a group project with team which was initially in disagreement about our task. I adapt to changes in priorities and ensure that my work is completed to a high standard. I was able to show flexibility in timetable changes.

Pros

medical, lunch, tea/coffee, conveyance

Cons

nothing

Very balanced and stable environment, Peacful no problematic management

Having a day full of responsibilities, If you have command over subject, you really enjoy to teach, Disciplined life for teachers, students even for management. A healthy atmosphere with cooperative co workers. Taking fixtures sometimes becomes very uncomfortable. When session going to be end, very relaxed time period and the different functions

Pros

Ummrah Draw tickets

Cons

Fixture

Productive and Cooperative

a typical day at college was lectures mostly I learned to how to build concepts in student's minds management was cooperative your co-workers were enough good the hardest part of the job was series of examinations the most enjoyable part of the job was lecture delivering

Pros

resfreshments

Cons

short breaks and urgent leaves. healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Punjab Group of Colleges. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4