Punjab Group of Colleges

Punjab Group of Colleges Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
4.0Pay & Benefits

Productive, easy to adjustable, excellent educational environment.

Excellent environment, you can learn many things with their experiences. Most important thing is that staff members are very cooperative, they always having welcoming attitudes.

Pros

Free launches

Cons

short breaks, health care

Fully loaded with work

Fully loaded with work.No benefits and compensationsSalary pckage is too lowNo incrementsThey should hire employee nearby so it will be fruitful regarding the salary

Pros

Cons

Just lunch break

Product and relaxed environment with every day learning

Punjab Group of Colleges is big corporate group, it has culture of educational group. It gives Old age benefit plan EOBI and Health insurance, group insurance plan to its employees. I myself, my spouse and my children were entitled for Health insurance plan. Overall environment is very conducive and relaxed. But salaries are very low as compared to other private companies. It gives maximum 30,000 to even experienced persons and salary structure vary from employee to employee, favoritism is also the part of its culture.

Pros

Health insurance, Eobi, Salary in time

Cons

Salary not at par as other private companies offer

Good place to work. Good culture, balanced working hours, appropriate level of compensation and benefits for every employee, 40 hours working week, corporate culture

Overall good experience at punjab group of colleges

Daily working is 8-10 hours Income and Expenses on daily base Admissions and enrollments, fee collection and monthly staff and teachers extra income maintaned etc.

As a junior accountant and computer operator

Institute have good accomodation each empolyees, salary given on time, wel fecillitate, old age benefit, life insurance, health insurance, educations improving chance

I enjoy alot here..

My experience is good here. I learn many things from here. All members are helpful and great team work.. i want to stay here more but low salary is given to me .

Pros

Team work

Cons

Health care

Overall good and healthy working environment

Friendly environment, relax working hours, free time in lectures, cooperative management behavior, regularity, discipline, honesty, tollarence, respect, how to deal with public like parents and students, how to deal with your colleagues

Pros

Annual incriments, relaxed woking hours

Good environment and well discpline students

Teaching require well discipline environment and culture in institute which is possible only if head of institution favours teacher instead of students.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Short break

payroll / human resource / adminstration

full day busy at job admin. HR. Payroll strict team finalization of Payroll on monthly basis achievement of target for accurate and timely disbursement of salary

Pros

hardworking, honest, team leader and worker, cool minded

Cons

`get pressurized in too much work

an educational institute

in an educational institute you can get free times but during work load you may have to give some extra time. management is nice, good place to learn stress management.

Productive and Fun

Got lot of experience by working in Productive place. Healthy environment and good work place. Caring and friendly people working at same time.

Pros

Free launches

Cons

Short Break

public dealing and survive for the fittest,remain IN in competition

I enjoy my working since I do have a very supportive team,accept challenges ,bring innovations in policies to give a tough time to my competitors and to remain IN in competition.I do not believe in saying rather believe in developing a system in which everbody puts its best.

Pros

Free Medical, Free Lunches, Free Education for Children, CP Fund, Life Insurance

Cons

long hours with multiple responsibilities

Survival of the fitest

1) Managing accounts and completing daily assignments. 2) Everything I know about practical accounting. 3) Poor management which required some serious counselling. 4) Co-workers were hard to adjust as I was fresh outta university and didn't know much about corporate environment. 5) Handling and communicating with the colleagues. 6) I get to do all of my tasks on computer system doing which I am the most comfortable.

Pros

Nice learning experience

Cons

Other areas need serious improvement ranging from environment to financial benefits

professional work place

a good professional day it skills, portal work,time management Successfully negotiated a group project with team which was initially in disagreement about our task. I adapt to changes in priorities and ensure that my work is completed to a high standard. I was able to show flexibility in timetable changes.

Pros

medical, lunch, tea/coffee, conveyance

Cons

nothing

Good

6 hours a day How to work as a team It s cooperative They are cooperative A week of discipline duty outside the campus While teaching in classroom

Pros

Free a cup of tea daily

Cons

Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Punjab Group of Colleges. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4