Punjab Group of Colleges

Punjab Group of Colleges Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
4.0Pay & Benefits

my favorite job. I always remembered this Job.

Great Organization.one of the best organization. Start my professional career in this organization. I work almost 6 to 7 organization and also my other friends works in different companies but Punjab College is best for No extra Job burden No Hard & Fast Rules. If you ask me for any other organization for review I simply ignore. but Punjab College is my favorite organization so I spend my Precious time for my loving organization.

Pros

Yup

Cons

Yup

Good place to work. Good culture, balanced working hours, appropriate level of compensation and benefits for every employee, 40 hours working week, corporate culture

Assistent director marketing & campus manager at punjab college jhelum campus

Work hard for yourself This company is best because in this company I got much experience. I got marketing experience management experience Teaching experience .......

Summary

Great work experience and great Learning. Good environment and professionalism. Personal development with great leaders and management which influenced the character.

public dealing and survive for the fittest,remain IN in competition

I enjoy my working since I do have a very supportive team,accept challenges ,bring innovations in policies to give a tough time to my competitors and to remain IN in competition.I do not believe in saying rather believe in developing a system in which everbody puts its best.

Pros

Free Medical, Free Lunches, Free Education for Children, CP Fund, Life Insurance

Cons

long hours with multiple responsibilities

Very balanced and stable environment, Peacful no problematic management

Having a day full of responsibilities, If you have command over subject, you really enjoy to teach, Disciplined life for teachers, students even for management. A healthy atmosphere with cooperative co workers. Taking fixtures sometimes becomes very uncomfortable. When session going to be end, very relaxed time period and the different functions

Pros

Ummrah Draw tickets

Cons

Fixture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Punjab Group of Colleges. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4

• Punjab Group of Colleges
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?