Purelogics

Purelogics Employee Reviews

I am working as an Android Developer here. Purelogics is a place where fresh graduates can initiate him/her self to be motivated but with the passage of time when you get mature in your field I personally recommend to switch and move to career-oriented place.
good work there, no stress, cooperative environment , learn so many things, but sometime at last days of project deployment there are pressure and after deliver sometime got treat.
PureLogics specializes in creating custom iPhone application forr your personal or business needs. In the iPhone app development field we serve our clients with unique and attractive designs, user friendly interface with elegant touch of graphics. We know iPhones and how to make the best use of this platform for everything from business applications to social apps. The development phase of the iPhone apps at PureLogics comprises of many processes, which involves designing, development and testing of app. We bring deep-rooted experience and creativity to your application development.