RBS Pay & Benefits reviews

Career growth opportunities Motivational training Yearly picnics Team lunches Weekly and monthly reporting ans reviews Learning opportunities are open for all
Pros
Lunch was free
Cons
Transport availability
Working for a foreign bank like RBS was an excellent place to be with a lots of benefits and good salary and being recognize world wide. Also a good profile for ones carrier.
Pros
Good medical benefits for family
I had worked in ABN AMRO for almost a 6 years. The people, culture, management, and work/life balance are all incredible! Not to mention, the work we do there. The most rewarding work I've ever done. I'm constantly challenged by the work, which has helped me learn and grow so quickly. Management also makes you feel like your opinion and input actually matters, and will put it into practice. Growth opportunities there was immense, and management is always willing to help work with you to help achieve your career goals.
Pros
Fun environment, great coworkers, compensation
Cons
competitive salary, great benefits for the employees, strict with bank's internal and regulator's policies. Top management easily accessible.
Pros
hard work is acknowledged, quick growth for performers
Cons
no work life balance
we have great experience in Royal Bank of Scotland,but there is also less compensation of benefits.