Reckitt

Clear
3.3Job Security & Advancement

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,323 reviews

Pharma Industry

One of the biggest Pharma , with congenial working environment. Company provides good benefits to its employees. Employees are satisfied to wok with this company.

Good Company

Professional development excellent package opportunity for growth Excellent Health & safety System Good HR practices Good Reputation in the market Very professional management

Productive and experience earning job

It's a nice working experience in this organization, employees earn lot of experience and get well exposure while working with in this organization. Tough but enjoying job. However, i experienced the management using abusive language and not supportive.

Good Place of Market Learner

Amazing place if you want to learn Sales and Management. Good environment Healthy sales force target oriented jobs competitive products bright future.

Pros

Learning

Cons

Leg pulling

Good company

Fast paced company where the toughest survive. Excellent career progression but they need to improve on work life balance

A new domain of work

Working in R & D was a first time experience for me. I learnt about the communication skills, handling the pressure and working with my boss was an excellent experience, that is helpful for me till now. I have been exposed to high level personalities on renowned MNC.

Pros

Free lunch, annual leave, limited official hours, bonus

First job which provided excitement in my life

Reckitt Benckiser was a company where after my completion of B.COM I joined it as a an Accounts Officer as I told this was my first job so enjoyed and learned many more practically what I read in theory.

a Very good Company

Very good people to work with. Excellent learning opportunities. Good place to work at with ample promotion chances for those who deserve it.

Pros

Excellent facilities

Cons

Less politics within the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reckitt. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Reckitt