Resource Linked

Resource Linked Employee Reviews

Pakistan4 reviews

A fast paced learning curve but very stressful at the same time. Did not think the salary was a true depiction of how much work I put in to my job. With that said, I learned multiple skills.

Great Place to work and learn for entry level

You learn a lot! As an entry level you are given lots of opportunity in Resource Linked to learn by working through complex challenges. You are encouraged to take on new roles and develop your professional capability.

productive and good place to work.

An average A grade student through out my academic career with understanding of every official/non-official work assigned and carrying it out precisely. A passionate HR learner with ambitious learning aptitude. Always willing to take up challenges and ultimate goal is to achieve excellence within the domain of Human Resource Management. Always have a strong moral fiber !

Fun Place

It was a start up when I joined so not much balanced work life but still management was nice. Work culture was not too strict not too lenient. I learnt a lot of things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Resource Linked. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Resource Linked Reviews by Location

• Resource Linked
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?