Right Solution

Right Solution Employee Reviews

Pakistan6 reviews

Good place to work, for experienced individuals.

Good place to work for experienced individuals. Working environment is good, company has abundant of supportive people. No late sitting. A friendly place to work.

Designer

BEST PLACE TO WORK. FREINDLY ENVIRONMENT AND CO WORKERS.WORKPRESSURE IS medium and everyone is help juniors. Salary is never late and yearly bonus with increment.

As server Administrator i like this occupations

I am learn sort of knowledge in the field of Information Technology By this company. It provide best environment for job experience and learning for next carrier level in future growth.

Content Writing

Content writing for applications for universities and colleges for degrees. The content was done mainly towards education institutions, contractors etc.

Less Productive

The company is overall is good. But there is unnecessary work pressure. I have made a lot of learning here by myself. I have been working here only IOS Developer and managing all IOS Projects.

Good place to start your career

During my first job, I started working on the professional projects. I learned ways of working on the live projects. My colleagues helped me in the initial days, just to guide me the direction how to utilize the skills in the professional life that I had learned during my academic career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right Solution. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Right Solution Reviews by Location

• Right Solution
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?