RNS Solutions

RNS Solutions Employee Reviews

Blockchain company

I love there hiring process it is tough but I love it Although I did not got selected because my task was not that good. No problem I will apply again in this company

Pros

Free lunch according to HR

Cons

Fixed timing of start shift

A very competitive environment with best opportunity for career growth

Joined as an intern, now working with the top level management, RNS Solutions provided me the opportunity to further my skills and gave me every platform possible to groom myself professionally and serve the vision of the company with best of my abilities. People here are cooperative and supportive which personally gave a benefit to me to ease myself in my job. Working in an environment where latest technology stacks are implemented provides a great exposure of the modern trends and keeps the skill set up to date. I feel lucky enough to be a part of this organisation. Its an honor to be a member of RNS family.

Pros

Competitive environment, extracurricular activities, performance appraisals and bonuses, better salary packages, acknowledgement of extra efforts

Cons

timings could be a bit more flexible

Best experice at RNs solutions

Rns solutions company provide good leaning environment. As digital marketing expert get learning experince and progrssive growth. Use latest tools and techniques for acheving objectives.

Pros

Hard and challenging environment

A great company to work!

RNS Solutions has a very positive and caring culture. From the HR to technical departments, everyone is very professional and motivating. The environment is very helpful, people go out of their way to help you. Management have regular conversations with the team members and motivate them to reach their goals.In terms of career growth, they offered me good opportunities to grow. Company is working on advanced cutting edge technologies in Blockchain and Artificial intelligence. The team leads are very patient and helpful with you and give you room to grow. They regularly organise fun events and activities such as birthday parties, mango party, new year party etc.Overall its a very a company to work in

Pros

Free lunch, cooperative team, good laptops/hardware

A relaxed and friendly work environment

The company has a very relaxed and friendly environment. The company provides lunch and tea which are pretty decent. The workload is very manageable at most times and the CEO is a very encouraging person, motivating every individual employee to learn and grow.

Pros

Free lunch, good environment

Cons

Timing

Productive fun way for work

Our team is clear on its goals and we are incentivized through compensation structure and recognition. With that foundation, we can apply our personality and values to define how we will accomplish those goals.”

Pros

Free lunch, AC hostel are available

Cons

Productive and fun place to work with ping pong table

It was my first job and I learned a-lot from RNS Solutions. I worked around 1 year and 05 months at two different sites. My journey was full of learning and I learn how a software can be developed from scratch? How to handle pressure situations, how to collaborate and tackle projects difficult situations.

Pros

challenging work, It was bit far from my home but centre of city

Cons

free lunch and tea, ping pong, fast pace career growth

A great experience working at RNS Solutions

I have been working at RNS for 2 years. It has a very competitive team and a very healthy environment for personal and professional growth. I would recommend it to my friends.

Pros

Free lunch, Health insurance, frequent salary raises.

A really bad place to work

It was my first job a i was hired as a Node.js developer (internship) and only worked there for a month after looking at there environment. Their management only wanted works and gave a very little regard toward their employees. The day-off was at 6pm but everyday their management held a meeting right at 6pm and leave us at around 6:45 pm or 7pm, and didn't gave over time. They also didn't gave off on the public holidays like (25 December).The environment in the company was very bossy, leg-pulling and non cooperative. I was hired as an internee and my monthly stipend was 15,000 but after one month of hard-work and overtimes i was only given 5,000 at the end because according to them i an (intern) should have mailed them almost 15-20 days prior to the resign.

Cons

low salary, no holidays, late sitting, bossy and leg pulling environment, Highly non-cooperative team members

It is pretty awesome to work at RNS Solutions

RNS Solutions team have competitive learning environment. Junior developers get learning experience progressive growth. Senior can get chance to manage good team and learn new technology.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RNS Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5