Roadmaster

Roadmaster Employee Reviews

Wonderful Coworkers but horrible pay.

The benefits and pay were abysmal. I was one of the top CSR that often took tech calls and took on several special projects but still couldn't break $14.50/hr. You could insure yourself for a minimal amount, however, if you have kids or anyone else you want to insure then your entire paycheck will be going to the insurance. There is also little to no advancement. That being said, I loved everyone I worked with and stayed there just for the people. The CSR and office managers really looked after their people but even they couldn't do anything about Covid responses or the terrible pay. The quality of product was also something I could really take pride in.

Pros

Co-workers, quality production

Cons

benefits, pay

Dedication

Hauling Mail To And From The Post Office Is Satisfying Work Rewarding Work AndVery Enjoyable Work. Year Round Work And More If You Want The Work.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pros

Dedicated Route Yr. Round Work

Cons

Some routes better than others

Student of the school, great experience

We learned a lot in a very short time at roadmaster driving school. I’m female in a male dominant career and they were super professional and fun. The instructors were super funny, and the culture was a great blend of diversity. Management could be a bit serious at times as they treated it like a real proper school, but that is a good thing Since we are there to learn. I would highly recommend this CDL driving school for anyone interested in becoming a truck driver.

Worst Company Ever

They want you to drive OTR get to where your suppose to be but don’t pay you when you suppose to get paid. They cut your pay but expect you to work like a dog. The Company is bad and they treat their workers super bad

It was on

This job was OK the company changes all the time I probably wouldn’t go back to this job the hourly was good the interview process was easy they drug test that’s all there is to know

Great place

A&B was like a home from home nice bosses nice work force couldnt of ask for more out of a job was closed due to hard times. Pinewood was a good place nice people but had its faults.

Pros

Great people and bosses

Cons

I enjoyed the work at this place because I like to clean vehicles

Roadmaster was a good place to work my main job title was detailing vehicles washing vacuuming waxing buffing and it was nice to see the finished product looks so good. The people there were laid back I'll have good personalities or easy to work with overall it was a good job experience and I hate that I had to relocate.

Pros

You could work at your own pace

Cons

The slower you weren't the last money you made

Driver school

Roadmaster is a driver school to obtain a commercial driver's license. It was competitive for my experience and I got the training I needed to be a licensed Cdl driver. 160+ driving hours otr.

Not stable

No prospects. Pay very low and doesnt look as if it will last very long. Supervisor not very understanding and doesn't look like a job where /i can advance very far.

Not a good family life

will make 100k per year with bonus, not worth the headache. The benefits are great if you can put up with the ego's of your boss. All railroads are the same when it comes to lifestyle, average pay with bonus is around 110k per year for all railroads

Roadmaster

Roadmaster was a good company to work for. It was a temporary job for me until I found something better I would recommend it there was no drama no problems at all

Pros

Good cpmpany

Cons

Temporary

I learned new skills at this job

This job was a good place to learn new skills. It is easy to get a job there so they have a lot of turnover of employees. I am looking forward to working for a company where I can build a career.

they moved to mexico, (nafta)

a typical day, pull and inventory parts for my shift, look to see how bad day shift left us, do blue team jobs, if i was lucky i got to train a new person, go home!!!

Pros

lots of time off.

Cons

not enuff pay

Great Bosses who want to see you advance and will teach until you learn

Not incredibly difficult labor, sociable work crew, good bosses, long running buisness take their work quality seriously. A great experience that will teach you hard work and you'll get a great tan.

Fun place to work at if told what to do and simply follow the rules

Cool warehouse pretty uptight, clean environment, establish relationship with costumers and keep up with pace and always remain productive. Also respectable CEO

Pros

clean environment, good relations

Cons

always doing something 24/7

Worst place i ever worked for

They treated their employees poorly. They lied to the employees faces. They said the gave quota based on how many people showed up that day but just made up the numbers. If you didn't make your quota you had to stay until completed. If you made your quota they still might make you stay over. They had people leave at lunch go to the bar and not come back the second half of the shift but did nothing about it. The y hired people back they fired because they couldn't find people to work there due to bad working conditions.

Great Company

I worked for this company for 13 years and I started as an assembly operator and worked in various department for this company and moved all the way to a warehouse supervisor.

Pros

Great company

Cons

No complaints

Not bad for start welders

Pay was dismal and they really work you. Excellent for welders that are trying to get into the field. When I was there the supervisor was a really nice guy and helped me out quite a bit.

Cons

Pay

did not care about employees

Management did not care about safety or the employees. wanted job done and finished at any task. would find ways to make your job and time off harder. no family time i would not ask anyone to work therre

not a very good job allways getting messed a round

the job was good when i first started but it went down hill after a few months thats why i got out off there .

Pros

Cons

very long hours

Typical work day

Everyday started off with conference calls to make sure that all of the employees knew what was going on that day. Then starts the planning for the next day or projects that will be coming up. Ordering the material and trying to get the most competitive rates to keep the budget where it needed to be was the hardest part of the day. After planning, then I would go out into the field and make sure that all employees are working safely, and efficiently. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work with different people all of the time. They always brought something to the table to help the day and projects go smooth.

Pros

Good salary, great learning experience

Cons

hard to have a home life, always leaving at all times of the night for emergencies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roadmaster. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits