Roche

Roche Employee Reviews

Pakistan25 reviews

Found 25 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,342 reviews

A great place to Work

Great learning place and a place to work with a proper work life balance. A lot of fun and excursion is there in Roche. L & D is really good. In my short span of time, I got bundle of opportunities to learn new things and concepts.

Sressfull

Work-Life balance would be a great problem in here. A stressful environment with no trust in colleagues. Everyone is busy in flattering his/her boss with no thought process. If you could praise your boss plus MD then you may be successful in the company otherwise you will always be in continuous pressure of losing the job. If you are working in a good company and have a peace of mind then wouldn't think of going to Roche to kill your peace of mind and self-respect.

Highly Stressful environment

A stressful environment with no trust in colleagues. everyone is busy in flattering his/her boss with no thought process. If you could praise your boss plus MD then you may be successful in the company otherwise you will always be in continuous pressure of losing the job. If you are working in a good company and have a peace of mind then wouldn't think of going to Roche to kill your peace of mind and self-respect.

Pros

oncology knowhow

Cons

it's difficult to count

Productive place to work at.

Its a great atmosphere with your superiors taking keen interest in your learning and performance in the organization.The management is great with strong focus on team building and concentrated efforts.

Productive, enjoyable and Learning environment

I enjoyed the people I worked with, it was friendly and fun atmosphere. Being at customer support, I faced every day a new challenging issues. I have a good experience to work and communicate with people with different national backgrounds like Saudi Arab, Lebanon, Iran UAE etc. I also enjoyed travelling to different countries for training.

Highly qualified management

learned professional ethics how to do work in fast paced environment polite management friendly culture different event managed by Roche Pakistan Limited

Pros

free lunch

Cons

free time gym gaming zone etc

Me at Roche

The organization is great and acknowledges your work, but most of the times due to heavy workload work-life balance is unable to match. Tried many times to manage but unfortunately didny make it.

Pros

Great Exposure

Cons

Countless & Constant events of imbalance of work life

Very productive to work here with roche

i had learn a lot from Roche in diagnostic division especially from E- Learning courses,Awareness Programs, Diabetic camps , Have a good Relation with Doctors .In.Roche we had a family atmosphere,co ordination and communication ia so well.An Excellent experience to with Roche.

Pros

Awareness programs, Free camps.. Detailing sessions

Cons

straight workings in field for 7 to 8 hours

Productive and best place to work

Every day while coming out of my bed in the morning i ask myself "what's next?" and their was not even a single day when i don't get a reply. "Doing now what patient needs next" that's the core component at Roche that keeps us moving. For every extraordinary effort you put you get appreciation, acknowledgement, flexible timings. Its not just a platform to learn but also to earn respect, love and care.

Pros

People engagement, dinner, gifts, highly paid incentive, flexible time, appreciation, applause

Marketing health for all

A huge company with versatile group of intelligent people, have learned a lot, that improved my public dealing skills, task and time management, training staff.

Productive, learning & Secure

To obtained permanent position as a Pharmacist with the Potential for career growth and development. To achievement and rewarding position with a dynamic group utilizing the skills developed through educational background and work experience allowing professional growth and career advancement with the opportunity to excel.

Excellent Company

Roche is an excellent company which gives equal chance to everyone to grow if they perform well. Salary and benefits are good and the culture is amazing.

pharmaceuticals sales

sales monitoring depo wise pharmacy to pharmacy strong follow up. In chamber performance strong product knowledge works as family

great company to work for

Looking after all the aspects of business, mainly marketing, sales and P&L responsibilities Hardest part of the job was work/life balance

Pros

Over all good culture

Cons

work life balance needs improvement

Learning and understanding place of work

Learning = I was like a raw when i joined Roche Pakistan Limited and now i am a professional and can compete in any company. Management = Management was very good. There is no limitation limitation for a person who want to learn. I work there independitely. Co-workers = Co-workers were good, cooperative and were very helpful. The Most Enjoyable Part = When we were on the training in foreign and specially when we were on the Annual Conference.

Pros

Advance Equipment to work

Cons

Long Hours or late sitting and mostly decisions were in the hand of Head of the department.

Nice place to work

Good company great culture and friendly people but result oriented and good quality products. Working with banded products you need to be hard working because more competition.

Pros

Traveling new places

Cons

Relaxed Working

Friendly and Motivated Place

In Roche , every employee is open to share and participate their views and ideas for the benefits of the company and for their employees. Working environment is so friendly that actually built confidence in the employees to work in a team to produce effective results.

Roche is largest diagnostic company in Pakistan.

Everyday a new challenge is waiting for learning. A very good working environment with customers. Our management and co-worker are very cooperative.

Creative, Aggressive, Innovator, Multitasking

Regarding the position, having worked within the industry for over 10 years, I have developed a wide range of skills that would meet, and exceed the expectations for this role. In my present role as a Senior Product Manager in Hoffman La Roche in Oncology, I have been involved in various product management activities and doing other core job functions like screening campaigns and projects. As a managing and optimizing relationships with all relevant external agencies, as well as developing and executing business development strategies and marketing plan for various brands.

Pros

Creative, Innovator, Launches Project

Cons

Aggressive in completing tasks

Innovative and productive workplace

Great Company to work. Truly empower their employees to work itself by giving them development opportunities.

Yes lots of outing

I have gain lots of knowledge n provide lots of health education

Pros

Yes alot

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roche. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Roche
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?