Roche logo
Roche

Roche

Roche Employee Review

A global player in health care segment

A very good multinational company, with high focus on training of its employees. lead a team of brand managers to devise marketing tools

Highly Stressful environment

A stressful environment with no trust in colleagues. everyone is busy in flattering his/her boss with no thought process. If you could praise your boss plus MD then you may be successful in the company otherwise you will always be in continuous pressure of losing the job. If you are working in a good company and have a peace of mind then wouldn't think of going to Roche to kill your peace of mind and self-respect.

Pros

oncology knowhow

Cons

it's difficult to count
Same location

Productive place to work at.

Its a great atmosphere with your superiors taking keen interest in your learning and performance in the organization.The management is great with strong focus on team building and concentrated efforts.

Productive, enjoyable and Learning environment

I enjoyed the people I worked with, it was friendly and fun atmosphere. Being at customer support, I faced every day a new challenging issues. I have a good experience to work and communicate with people with different national backgrounds like Saudi Arab, Lebanon, Iran UAE etc. I also enjoyed travelling to different countries for training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roche. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2