Roche logo
Roche

Roche

Roche Employee Review

Amazing life-changing products

I worked here for 18 yrs and really enjoyed the first 14 or so. However, there has been a big cultural change following a restructure in 2020 and I no longer enjoyed my day to day work so, reluctantly, I took redundancy and left to go to another Pharma co. The products are nothing short of amazing but the culture was no longer for me.I worked in sales of life-changing drugs for patients with cancer and that was truly awesome.

Pros

great salary

Cons

negative culture

Sressfull

Work-Life balance would be a great problem in here. A stressful environment with no trust in colleagues. Everyone is busy in flattering his/her boss with no thought process. If you could praise your boss plus MD then you may be successful in the company otherwise you will always be in continuous pressure of losing the job. If you are working in a good company and have a peace of mind then wouldn't think of going to Roche to kill your peace of mind and self-respect.

Highly Stressful environment

A stressful environment with no trust in colleagues. everyone is busy in flattering his/her boss with no thought process. If you could praise your boss plus MD then you may be successful in the company otherwise you will always be in continuous pressure of losing the job. If you are working in a good company and have a peace of mind then wouldn't think of going to Roche to kill your peace of mind and self-respect.

Pros

oncology knowhow

Cons

it's difficult to count

A great place to Work

Great learning place and a place to work with a proper work life balance. A lot of fun and excursion is there in Roche. L & D is really good. In my short span of time, I got bundle of opportunities to learn new things and concepts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roche. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2