Roche logo
Roche

Roche

Roche Employee Review

Good work environment

The best thing abot this company is the work culture. It is professional, goal driven and collaborative. There are a lot of learning opportunities and I met people that were willing to share their experience and knowledge.

Pros

Environment, pay, benefits

Cons

No growth Opportunities

Same role

Productive, enjoyable and Learning environment

I enjoyed the people I worked with, it was friendly and fun atmosphere. Being at customer support, I faced every day a new challenging issues. I have a good experience to work and communicate with people with different national backgrounds like Saudi Arab, Lebanon, Iran UAE etc. I also enjoyed travelling to different countries for training.

Sressfull

Work-Life balance would be a great problem in here. A stressful environment with no trust in colleagues. Everyone is busy in flattering his/her boss with no thought process. If you could praise your boss plus MD then you may be successful in the company otherwise you will always be in continuous pressure of losing the job. If you are working in a good company and have a peace of mind then wouldn't think of going to Roche to kill your peace of mind and self-respect.

Highly Stressful environment

A stressful environment with no trust in colleagues. everyone is busy in flattering his/her boss with no thought process. If you could praise your boss plus MD then you may be successful in the company otherwise you will always be in continuous pressure of losing the job. If you are working in a good company and have a peace of mind then wouldn't think of going to Roche to kill your peace of mind and self-respect.

Pros

oncology knowhow

Cons

it's difficult to count

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roche. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2