Roche
Roche Employee Review

Learning and understanding place of work

November 18, 2015
Learning = I was like a raw when i joined Roche Pakistan Limited and now i am a professional and can compete in any company. Management = Management was very good. There is no limitation limitation for a person who want to learn. I work there independitely. Co-workers = Co-workers were good, cooperative and were very helpful. The Most Enjoyable Part = When we were on the training in foreign and specially when we were on the Annual Conference.
Pros
Advance Equipment to work
Cons
Long Hours or late sitting and mostly decisions were in the hand of Head of the department.
June 10, 2020
Medical Manager (Former Employee) - Karachi
A stressful environment with no trust in colleagues. everyone is busy in flattering his/her boss with no thought process. If you could praise your boss plus MD then you may be successful in the company otherwise you will always be in continuous pressure of losing the job. If you are working in a good company and have a peace of mind then wouldn't think of going to Roche to kill your peace of mind and self-respect.
Pros
oncology knowhow
Cons
it's difficult to count
September 29, 2019
Imports Officer (Former Employee) - Karachi
Its a great atmosphere with your superiors taking keen interest in your learning and performance in the organization.The management is great with strong focus on team building and concentrated efforts.
August 26, 2019
Commercial operations support & Training in ME (Former Employee) - Karachi
I enjoyed the people I worked with, it was friendly and fun atmosphere. Being at customer support, I faced every day a new challenging issues. I have a good experience to work and communicate with people with different national backgrounds like Saudi Arab, Lebanon, Iran UAE etc. I also enjoyed travelling to different countries for training.
  1. Learning and understanding place of work