Roche
Roche Employee Review

Very productive to work here with roche

January 4, 2018
i had learn a lot from Roche in diagnostic division especially from E- Learning courses,Awareness Programs, Diabetic camps , Have a good Relation with Doctors .In.Roche we had a family atmosphere,co ordination and communication ia so well.An Excellent experience to with Roche.
Pros
Awareness programs, Free camps.. Detailing sessions
Cons
straight workings in field for 7 to 8 hours
June 10, 2020
Medical Manager (Former Employee) - Karachi
A stressful environment with no trust in colleagues. everyone is busy in flattering his/her boss with no thought process. If you could praise your boss plus MD then you may be successful in the company otherwise you will always be in continuous pressure of losing the job. If you are working in a good company and have a peace of mind then wouldn't think of going to Roche to kill your peace of mind and self-respect.
Pros
oncology knowhow
Cons
it's difficult to count
September 29, 2019
Imports Officer (Former Employee) - Karachi
Its a great atmosphere with your superiors taking keen interest in your learning and performance in the organization.The management is great with strong focus on team building and concentrated efforts.
August 26, 2019
Commercial operations support & Training in ME (Former Employee) - Karachi
I enjoyed the people I worked with, it was friendly and fun atmosphere. Being at customer support, I faced every day a new challenging issues. I have a good experience to work and communicate with people with different national backgrounds like Saudi Arab, Lebanon, Iran UAE etc. I also enjoyed travelling to different countries for training.
  1. Very productive to work here with roche