Roche logo

Roche Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Showing all 2,219 reviews

A great place to Work

Great learning place and a place to work with a proper work life balance. A lot of fun and excursion is there in Roche. L & D is really good. In my short span of time, I got bundle of opportunities to learn new things and concepts.

Word hard and Play Hard

People are what makes this company great. Everyone is extremely hardworking and very accommodating to others. Great Team work. If you are willing to work hard, you will like it here.

Pros

Co-workers

Productive and supportive coworkers

They push you to learn as much as possible. Very easy work and machines to learn. Not alot of work home balance we worked alot. Loved it while l worked there. Went through a rough personal patch in life coworkers very supportive. Wish l handled it better so l could work for them again.

Pros

Pay, easy, and productive

Cons

Alot of overtime

Worst team I鈥檝e ever worked with

Worked as a field service engineer for 2 years , lots of overtime and NO WORK LIFE BALANCE AT ALL. One of the worst teams I鈥檝e ever worked with. Don鈥檛 waste your time with this company

Pros

Lots of overtime and good benefits

Cons

No work life balance and the team was unpleasant to work with

Mitarbeiter first

Es herscht bei Roche eine Unternehmenskultur wo man als Mitarbeiter deb Eindruck des mitgenommen werdens bekommt. Schulungene und Weiterbildungen, der pers枚nlichen Weiterentwicklung ist standard. Das zieht sich durch die gesamte Unternehmenskultur. F眉r vielebedeutet der Job ein 6er in Lotto.

Pros

Mittagessenzuschuss, Urlaubsgeld, 13.MG, Betriebsrente, Sterbekasse, % auf Aktieneink盲ufe

Excelente opci贸n laboral

Mi experiencia a pesar de tratarse de una posici贸n temporal a trav茅s de ETT, fue muy buena.El trato personal con los compa帽eros, genial. El trabajo, el ambiente, el horario,.. Perfecto. La 煤nica queja, que no existe la promoci贸n interna para alguien que ya est谩 trabajando all铆 y demostrando su val铆a. Hay que aplicar a una posici贸n como si no estuvieras all铆. Y eso no me pareci贸 bien.

Pros

Muchos pros. Sueldo, horario, ubicaci贸n, amiente

Cons

No promoci贸n de los trabajadores temporales.

Could be light work but people make it hard

The leads on the weekend night shift are like dictators. They try to play people against other like a game of chess. Supervisors are not understanding although they act like it and you only succeed if you try to put someone else down. I was born a winner so the losers will hate each time I walk through the door and if your not strong they will go through any means to take you down. Sad and doesn鈥檛 have to be so complicated but haters will always hate shots have been fired and they can miss me. But the job itself is a breeze a mindless position. Production Technician

Pros

3 days a week and pay ok

Cons

Speaking up gets you pushed down, I think there are a bunch of fake miserable people who want company.

Goede werkomgeving met de juiste sfeer

Fijn bedrijf waar je autonoom bent en er kansen zijn om je verder te ontwikkelen.

Pros

Goede arbeidsvoorwaarden

Cons

Continu verandering

Excelente company to work on.

Excelente place to work, very satisfying work. The enviroment is very peaceful, easy to work on, you learn everyday and keep challenging day by day. There is a lot of chance for growing professionally.

Amazing life-changing products

I worked here for 18 yrs and really enjoyed the first 14 or so. However, there has been a big cultural change following a restructure in 2020 and I no longer enjoyed my day to day work so, reluctantly, I took redundancy and left to go to another Pharma co. The products are nothing short of amazing but the culture was no longer for me.I worked in sales of life-changing drugs for patients with cancer and that was truly awesome.

Pros

great salary

Cons

negative culture

Jobs at Roche

See more jobs

Good benifits

Working in the field for Roche Diagnostics is very demanding from a standpoint of responsibilities and time requirements.It is definitely NOT a 9 to 5 type of job.Also, while there is extensive classroom and computer based training, the OJT aspect and job mentoring is sadly lacking.

Pros

Good Benefits, Company Vehicle

Cons

Long Hours, Weekend Standby

Productive and fun place, albeit, no ping pong table

Groovy stuff going on there. Loved all my co-workers. Some of them didn't love me so much, obviously. But that's their loss. It was fun to contribute to the organization.

Challenging workplace and evolving

Enjoy working at roche knowing that im making a difference. Not appreciated enough for the work im doing. Roche is not going anywhere anytime soon and is a very powerful company.

Good work environment

The best thing abot this company is the work culture. It is professional, goal driven and collaborative. There are a lot of learning opportunities and I met people that were willing to share their experience and knowledge.

Pros

Environment, pay, benefits

Cons

No growth Opportunities

Great experience

Excellent work place, especially if you are keen to adopt Agile Ways of working. Business users鈥 engagements and global delivery teams. Cross Matrix reporting while addressing individual market needs.

Pros

flexible work time

Cons

cross cultural across time zones

Environnement de travail mi-agr茅able

Direction technique venant de Duba茂 ne connait pas les r茅alit茅s du monde francophone.

Pros

Fraternit茅 entre les employeurs

Cons

pas de soutiens

Great people.

Really enjoy my colleagues. I'm a contractor and started during the pandemic so getting to know people a bit more challenging. They have moved to a google platform for everything from email to calendaring to file storage- workflow. I think this is inefficient and impedes work, but likely more cost effective and perhaps better for international orgs?

Pros

Like the people and respect for work-life balance.

Cons

Too much turnover due to hiring contractors alongside FTEs, not positioned to train people considering the turnover, need to hire fewer contractors and more perm as they lose their braintrust.

Great Internship Program

Roche has a very well-organized internship program. You receive one-on-one mentorship, social opportunities, and great projects to work on for your team.

Una de las peores empresas donde he trabajado

El jefe que tuve es una persona que solo piensa en su propio beneficio y no le importan los demas. Trabajo estresandte, sin estructura, sin estrategia y sin vision a futuro.

Pros

Algunos compa帽eros muy amigables

Cons

Todo lo demas, bajo salario, jefe sin vision, trabajo estresante, todo es un desorden

Developer

Good company, culture and people, however with an excessive amount of Managers. Fortunately there was a process for everything but a lack of people to enforce so many rules.In general one of the best workplaces, no doubt about it!

Pros

Great Team, Project and culture

Cons

Excessive amount of Managers

Nice company to work for

Relaxed but timed work. More than enough time allocated. Management helpful and approachable. Work can vary so great opportunity to learn new things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roche. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2