Roche logo
Roche

Roche Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,225 reviews

A great place to Work

Great learning place and a place to work with a proper work life balance. A lot of fun and excursion is there in Roche. L & D is really good. In my short span of time, I got bundle of opportunities to learn new things and concepts.

My job was 24/7 division in Diabetes Care

I liked my job but left because changes were made that decreased my bonuses/shift pay as well as policy changes that made me feel uneasy. I understand the changes and I’m sure they worked out in time. I just decided not to stay for the rough times.

Competitivo

Se la recomiendo a todo el mundo .Es diferente al resto de trabajos ,un sueño haber trabajado en una empresa de este nivel.

Pros

Excelente

Cons

Ninguno

Don't take a contract in IT at Roche, you won't get hired

While my time at Roche as a contractor in IT was not stressful, it was about as dead end as it gets. I took a position in Site IT that was pitched as very likely contract to hire with no benefits or PTO, but literally one of the first things one of my new teammates told me was don't hold out hope to be hired in. Gradually I started to see experienced IT people running out their three year contracts, and that was it for them. I also started to learn that Roche treats its contractors like second class citizens, from having to use your lunch hour to attend the company Christmas party, to management's indifference to my presence or career goals. I luckily found another job quickly with a great company, and having Roche on my resume MIGHT have been ammo on my resume. Other than that I drew a paycheck for nine months and grew very little. If you're looking for a job I guess that kind of environment might be acceptable. If you're looking for a career..... I'd keep looking and find something better.

Pros

Low stress, narrow swim lane

Cons

No hope for hire from contract, management doesn't care

There was a genuine spirit of cooperation and shared goals all revolving around helping the customer that I have not found at other corporations.I worked full-time on a flexible schedule, both in and out-of-office.I worked hard to maintain that level of trust, which keeps me engaged and excited — but at the same time, I love that my job enables me to love and enjoy my other passions in life.It was always changing — always evolving — and I got front row seats watching the process of a simple idea grow into a nationwide business. Every day was different, and it was a constant adventure.

Buen aprendizaje

Buena experienciaAprendizajeBuen ambienteEquipo de protección disponible

Pros

Rol

Cons

Ninguno

Nice company

Nice company. Very professional environment.good management. Very nice culture. Good benefit. Support for education. Other benefits as well. Good growth.

Amazing benefits

Loved working at Roche (Mississauga, Canada). Compensation, benefits and perks are unparalleled in the industry. Although it is very known that some departments are VERY slow to ensure the growth and advancement of their people.

Pros

Compensation, benefits, perks, work culture

Cons

Career advancement is hindered by politics and inexperienced leadership

Caring, knowledgeable, professional

Worked in a very professional environment. Always had all the supplies at hand needed to performed the work. There was an opened communication between upper managers, mid managers and techs. Encoraged training and PMS. Great benefits and time off. As mcuh overtime as desired.

Pros

Cons

Some people took advantage by doing less. But that goes for many work environment.

Experience doesn't matter!

Losing skilled staff which is very unfortunate. The company is constantly transforming. There is no job security. Hard to get promoted unless you are young. Experience doesn't matter at this company. Don't get too comfortable.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Always changing leaders

Jobs at Roche

See more jobs

Roche Diagnostics

Management, like its own company, has the mentality of offering false beauty with its own personal ambitions, basing everything on evil. The messages given are fake facts. Unfortunately, the Swiss Headquarters misunderstand this so-called administration with misinformation. The facts will emerge sooner or later. Supposedly, this management team should be under immediate investigation.

Contingency to full time conversation needs re-assessed

I really wish Roche would do straight conversions from contingent to full time. Right now you have to interview for the same position you are doing. You may or may not get the full time position. It’s sad and discouraging when you have to interview for the same position you are already hired in.

Muy buena empresa para quien le guste el mundo de las farmacéuticas.

Una empresa muy exigente con su empleados pero con una cultura corporativa muy humana e justa.

Emptrds

Empresa muito boa para trabalhar, dependendo da profissão o salário não é muito bom mais os benefícios que a empresa oferece são excelentes, inclusive 14 salário.

Very demanding

Very demanding, quite a stressful with tons of work, but very rewarding at the same time, not only because the salary and benefits but because the patient orientation in the organization culture and environment

Attraktiver Arbeitgeber

Nach der Übernahme 1997, wurden in Mannheim zunächst viele Arbeitsplätze ganz abgebaut bzw. an andere Standorte transferiert. Mittlerweile hat der Standort durch die Umwandlung zum Produktions- und Logistikzentrum mit mehr Arbeitnehmern als je zuvor, zu einem attraktiven Arbeitgeber in der Region entwickelt

Pros

Sichere Arbeitsplätze

Cons

Betriebliche Altersvorsorge wurde komplett auf die Arbeitnehmer abgegeben

Company work atmosphere

Company work atmosphere is great however .. as all works does ... toxic people exists and disturb work life of enthusiastic workers who really want to succeed and show good example .. that would create jealousy of toxic people who starts to play dirty and create a lot of politics ... !. that pain needs to carry along while running forward with positivity to overcome the obstacles and grow

Awful company

Awful company to work for, as an employee you are seen as expendable, pay was never on time, and never correct, poor management and supervisors, avoid at all costs

One of the best company's I've worked for.

Professionaly trained in all aspects of medical Sales. Sales courses attended regularly. You feel you can make a difference. The company appreciated your contribution to the sales division. Support was given from cross division colleagues.

Pros

Lunch allowance.Car and fuel card.Target hitting bonuses.

Cons

Hard work but appreciated by Senior and line Managers

Micromanagement to the ninth degree.

Decent place to work before most overtime was eliminated in early March 2020. Many managers had poor communication skills. Managers seemed to have a lot of time with the company, but actually lack any management skills. There seems to be micromanagement of their beat employees that bordered on bullying or harassment.

Pros

Free hot and cold water. Monthly snacks at production meeting.

Cons

Work a morning shift every other Saturday after working on Friday night.

Excellent place to work

I cannot say enough good things about Roche. The company is moving through transformation right now so the environment is a bit stressful based on fear of the unknown but also exciting to see what comes! I work in field sales and my teammates are absolutely tremendous as colleagues and friends and my manager is brilliant and very supportive. Lots of opportunity for advancement especially for the young and extremely motivated folks: less so for those later in our careers. Extremely proud to work here ad the company focuses on innovative solutions for the patient, delight of the customer as well as the health and wellness of all of its employees.

Pros

Excellent benefits and overall treatment of employees

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roche. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2