Roche logo
Roche

Roche Employee Reviews in Fishers, IN

Found 22 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,225 reviews

Productive and supportive coworkers

They push you to learn as much as possible. Very easy work and machines to learn. Not alot of work home balance we worked alot. Loved it while l worked there. Went through a rough personal patch in life coworkers very supportive. Wish l handled it better so l could work for them again.

Pros

Pay, easy, and productive

Cons

Alot of overtime

Great place to work!!!

Loved working with Roche, but was disheartened to work for a company that could not see fit to hire contingent workers to full time employment!!! Worked for over 1 year and a half and still not hired directly into Roche!!! Claimed hiring freeze was in place during most of my last year of working for them.

Overall

Overall, it is an amazing company, however, it is all about "who you know", and "who you have networked with," not based on hard work, work ethics and performance. I believe that positions should be given based on these factors, not on "playing the game."

Pros

Great environment, great people

Cons

Political

Ability to learn more in regards to assisting user. Availability to training. Overtime available during week and weekend. Training classes offered oftenb

Pros

Learning

Production Environment

During this job, I learned time management and how to better build relations between myself and my co-workers. This was a temp position, with low pay.

Slow Paced

Roche has a slow paced culture. With 90,000 employees, it is evident that implementing improvements on a company-wide basis takes a very long time. The potential for advancement is limited.

A nice pace to work

Fast pace work. good hours. Depending on the building that you work advancement may take some time. overtime is available . the pay is low for a temp.

I have learned many new warehouse positions as well as Admin responsibilities.

I have enjoyed working at Roche for the past four years. I have learned many new warehouse positions as well as Admin responsibilities. The biggest downfall in my opinion is getting hired permanently.

Working at Roche

Typical day at work is not stressful at all, taking incoming calls from doctors and nurses on Roche machines and software products. Hardest part about my job is getting off work in the evenings.

Productive and fun atmosphere

Roche is a great place to work. They host plenty of events throughout the year for the employees. As a contract worker, I find it difficult to become a Roche employee, it is definitely based on who you know.

Pros

Free Lunches, and other fun events. Flexible work schedule

Cons

N/a

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Roche?

I enjoyed my time at Roche

This was a great company to work for. Management helped to foster a learning environment where anyone willing could grow.

Pros

Great Management and Culture

Cons

production position, following DMI to assemble diabetic kits

At roche, my coworkers had positive attitudes. The job kept me busy, but it was not physically strenuous at all. I really enjoyed my time there because although the work is not the most exciting thing, I know I am making something that someone out there truly needs, which brings me joy. There are very few cons about my job at Roche. One of these is that in the management, there is much unfair favoritism. Another thing about management is that they walk around and observe the employees almost constantly, which made me a bit uncomfortable. Over all, though, I loved working at Roche!

Pros

kept me occupied, great people, decent pay

Cons

Favoritism in management, starts early in the morning, only one shift to choose from

I worked in the warehouse

I loved working in the warehouse. I loved being able to move around and do something different everyday. They mostly trust you to do your own thing, but if you're slacking one day, you'll hear about it. Management varies there, I loved my first manager. He was awesome. He was fun and authoritative, but always positive. Then I got two new supervisors. One of which was so negative towards all of her employees that the entire atmosphere changed. I disliked her so much, I don't think I ever bothered to remember her name. I'd work under my first supervisor again in a heartbeat.

Pros

Fast Pace Environment, Relaxed Atmosphere

Global Company that's not Afraid of Change and Lots of it

At Roche your future is up to you. If your getting weary where you are; try moving to higher level of responsibility. All it takes is to tell your supervisor that there is an opening in Chem Lab or IT that your interested in and the process begins. Or you might want advanced training. There is opportunity and change because Roche has purchased several companies in the health industry and is in the process of integrating those companies into Roche corporate. Sky is the limit folks.

Pros

Great benefits, cafe open for breakfast and lunch, good work environment

Cons

There was a bit of moving around but not a bad experience.

Productive and Engaging Environment

I worked as an administrative assistant. My coworkers were extremely friendly and wanted me to succeed, which made every day on the job well worth it.

Pros

good pay, enjoyable

Nothing positive

Job Stability and growth potential is non-existent for a contractor. Definite Superior culture of mentality for Roche Employees vs. Contractors. Contractors are seen and treated as an inferior subculture

Pros

A paycheck

Cons

Job Stability and growth potential is non-existent for a contractor, Contractors are seen and treated as an inferior subculture

Fast paced workplace

typical day at work: make diabetic kits What I learned: how to make different diabetic kits Management: always seen and kept eyes on the floor for any problems Co-workers: very easy going and hard workers Hardest Part: moving at a pace that was good for everyone in the group Most enjoyable part: putting kits together that helps out others

Productive and fun workplace.

I really enjoyed working at Roche because they let you be on your own with no "over the shoulder" supervisors. As long as you got the job done, you could work at your own pace.

Pros

Lots of company gatherings in office

Cons

This was a contracted position.

Creative

Typical day=Busy Learned=A greater knowledge of insurance verification on a higher level Management and co-workers=Hard working, down to earth staff members as well as management. Staff at Roche are always willing to give advice, training and direction at any given moment. Most enjoyable part of the day is the relaxed yet professional environment. Most difficult part of the day is knowing when to stop working and go home.

Pros

A flexible schedule

Cons

Not enough time in a day

Flexibility

I am a contracted RN with Roche teaching patients in the home setting how to use the Coaguchek XS. The ideal part of the job is the flexibility. The con is never knowing from month to month stable amount of patients and salary you will make. The salary information is $200 per patient training for 1 1/2 hours + mileage + $40 over 2 hour driving time.

Employer is definitely concerned about work/ life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roche. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2